Chapter 3

You were bawling in your bed, covering your face with the warm fuzzy pillows, when Albus and your dad came to your side and wrapped you in a tender embrace.

"Sweetie, it's going to be okay, I promise." Your dad's words are met with a shake of your head. It's never going to be okay again!

"I never want to see him again. I hate him so much!!!" You screamed, and Albus looked so upset. You know what he's thinking: how could his best friend do this to his twin sister, well, ex-best friend, hopefully?

"Don't worry, I won't allow him around my house." Your dad says, and you nod. You were so heartbroken as you wanted to get so drunk and forget Scorpius' stupid Malfoy. With his perfect hair, smile, and laugh.

Your mom walks in and tells the men to leave. They obey immediately, scared of what she will do if they don't; she hugs you comfortingly as you cry in her arms. 

"It's going to be okay, I promise. Look, boys are dumb. This is just a step to find the one you will spend the rest of your life with." She says, comforting you as she runs her fingers through your hair to try and calm you down, which worked. "Now we all will be going out for a while; want to come? You don't have to. You can stay here." Your mom says, and you nod as you wipe your tears away.

"Sure." You say, and your mom nods as James looks angry.

The voice of your eldest brother sounded annoyed, not angry. "Heard the little blond rat cheated. Where is he? I'll fucking kill him for hurting my sister. No one fucks with my family," James says, and your mom glares at him, definitely not happy with the language being used under her roof.

"James, don't you dare. If you hurt him, you're going to be in trouble." Your mother says, knowing she can't do much since he's an adult but can still ensure he doesn't beat Scorpius up.

"Fine, I'll try," James says as you get up, and James gives you a big hug

"She's going to be coming with us." Your mother says, and James nods.

"Okay," James says as he mentions how your younger sister Lily won't wake up and is still asleep,  even if it's 2 in the afternoon.

"Okay, y/n, you get dressed, and I'll wake Lily up." Your mom says, and you nod as James leaves as well.

'I never wanna see Scorpius again. I hate him so much.'