Chapter 5

A few days have passed when you find yourself in a local bar alongside James and Albus. 

During the evening, you noticed the shocking presence of Scorpius' father, Draco Malfoy, engaged in friendly banter with his friends across the room. 

The alcohol was gradually clouding your reality. The room spun slightly as you felt the intoxicating effects of the liquid coursing through your veins.

"Merlin, so this is what y/n looks like when she's lost in the sauce," Albus remarked, his words laced with amusement. 

James laughed, "Indeed, it's quite the spectacle." 

As the night went on, they ensured you didn't stumble into harm's way. 

All you hoped for was to erase the existence of Scorpius from your memory, to deny that he was ever a part of your life, to forget the unfaithfulness that had shattered your world. You painfully reminisced on the four wasted years invested in a man who had betrayed your trust and devotion. 

Soon, James excused himself, his work commitments demanding a good night's sleep. Albus was quickly swept away by an old love, leaving you under the watchful care of your friend. 

Your world was spinning when an unfamiliar person appeared, his intentions clear as he attempted to flirt with you. You were caught off-guard; your friend, your safety net, was momentarily missing.

Despite your best efforts, the man persisted, his touch becoming increasingly invasive, his intentions of escorting you out of the bar clear. Struggling to maintain your balance, you tried to resist, but your drunk state did you no favours. 

Before you could comprehend the situation, the man was sprawled out on the floor, and Draco Malfoy was standing in front of you, concern on his face. You were too drunk to process the scene, the world around you a blur of sights and sounds.

|Dracos pov|

Despite being under the influence, I immediately interfered when I saw y/n being harassed by a stranger. She looked terrified.

"Y/n, are you alright?" I inquired, my voice thick with concern. She responded with a shrug, her fear evident in her eyes. When her friend returned, I offered to take her home, considering I was about to leave anyway.

Y/n was so intoxicated that she couldn't recall her address, and my drunk state didn't remember it either. Eventually, I took her to my place, grateful that Scorpius was away at his grandparent's for the week.  

Upon reaching my room, I helped her onto the bed, my eyes lingering on her as she gazed back at me. There was an undeniable appeal about her, an intoxicating mix of vulnerability and strength that stirred something within me.

In the soft glow of the room, I found myself drawn to her, our faces inches apart. Our lips met in a heated exchange, the world outside forgotten. Encouraged by the alcohol and the undeniable tension between us, we began to undress each other. I pressed my lips against her neck, glancing at the door, ensuring it was locked. Her sighs of pleasure filled the room, a sweet sound that drove me further.

"Mmmh, you like that, don't you?" I murmured, her response a silent nod. "Want me to continue?" I teased, a smirk playing on my lips. Her eyes met mine, a silent plea that sent a jolt of desire coursing through me.

"Yes," she whispered, her fingers tracing a path from my waist to my shoulders.

"God, y/n, you're so incredible," I breathed out before capturing her lips again. Her taste was intoxicating, and it left me craving for more. With her hand on my cheek, I realized how much I needed her, an intense desire that shadowed everything else.

A wave of longing washed over me, so intense it was almost physical. I hadn't felt such a deep desire for anyone since before my wife's untimely end due to her blood curse. When she was still breathing, still alive, still with me.

The sight of Y/n prompted these buried emotions, a potent mixture of desire and yearning. I moved to position myself between her thighs, gently parting them. By Merlin, I craved more of her. The sweet sensation of our lips meeting was not enough; I yearned for more.

"Y/n, you are breathtakingly beautiful," I whispered, the words breathing against her skin. A delighted smile danced on her lips as I delicately removed her undergarments. Every inch of her revealed was a new revelation, each more beautiful than the last. I found myself questioning if the attraction I felt towards Y/n was just a product of the alcohol coursing through my veins or if it was something more profound, something real.

|Your Point of View|

A gasp escaped your lips as you felt Draco's mouth on your skin, an electrifying sensation that shot straight to your core. Merlin, his tongue and fingers were a tantalizing symphony inside you. You craved for something deeper, something more from him.

"Does that feel good, princess?" Draco murmured, his eyes meeting yours in a blazing gaze. You could only manage a breathless nod in response.

"Yes," you managed to whisper, barely above a sigh. A smirk played on Draco's lips, making your heart flutter.

"That's good," Draco replied; his velvety voice sent shivers down your spine. He returned to his ministrations, his every touch igniting your senses. 'Merlin, I never want him to stop,' you thought, your mind hazy with the intoxicating pleasure. Even in your inebriated state, you fervently hoped that scorpius wouldn't find you here being pleasured better by his father.