Chapter 6

The following morning, you awoke in someone's embrace, their body pressed against your back, and their gentle breathing.

For a second, you believed it was Scorpius and that you had spent the night in his room after having sex. However, as you fully awoke, reality hit you; you sat up slightly, and your eyes widened in shock upon realizing whose bed you were in.

It was Scorpius's father. What on earth had you done? You had hooked up with your ex's father? Yes, he may be attractive for 43, but what possessed you to do this? How drunk were you to let your ex's father have sex with you? Even hung over and confused, the scattered clothes and the fact that you and Draco were only partially dressed made it obvious what had occurred. 

Now, the question remained: what were you supposed to do? Should you get up and leave? But what if Scorpius was downstairs? You couldn't risk him seeing you exiting his father's room or leaving the manor. He would undoubtedly inquire about what had occurred and why you were there. 

Perhaps you could discreetly crawl out of the window? It seemed like a plausible escape plan, given the circumstances. However, the potential consequences loomed over you. If your father were to find out about your fling with Draco Malfoy, he would surely be furious and likely take drastic measures. And as for your mother, she would undoubtedly unleash her wrath upon him.

Before you could devise a more concrete plan, Draco stirred and sat up. "Well, good morning," he greeted, his voice filled with joy. 

Unlike you, he seemed to remember.

"Um, hi," you responded awkwardly, feeling embarrassed over you. 

Draco chuckled. "Ah, you don't remember a thing, do you? Well, my memory is a bit hazy. Still, I recall enough to understand why you're in my bed and how much you pleaded for me last night, even calling me Scorpius," he whispered teasingly into your ear, causing your face to flush with embarrassment. 

No, you hadn't mistakenly referred to your ex's father by your ex's name. Oh, no.But then, a sudden realization struck you as memories filled your mind.

"Oh, um," you say, and Draco smirks at you, taking in your worried expression before glancing towards the door.

"Scorpius isn't home if that's what's making you worried. He's gone to his grandparents' for the week," Draco reassures you. You feel a bit better hearing that, but it hasn't even been a week since you and Scorpius broke up, and now you've just hooked up with his dad. Well, that's one way to get back at your cheating ex. Hooking up with his dad

"Okay, I think I should be going," you say, trying to ignore the terrible hangover you have.

"You really think I'm going to let you leave before you have any breakfast? What kind of person would I be if I let you leave before breakfast?" Draco says, getting up and getting dressed. He grabs your clothes and hands them to you, even though he saw you naked and held your half-naked body as he slept. You felt awkward changing in front of him, which you don't know if he noticed because he left after he got changed.

You just got dressed once he was gone and headed downstairs

You have breakfast with Draco, and he gives you something for your hangover. It's not the same thing he's drinking, but you don't ask why. You enjoyed talking with him, even if it was a bit awkward.

Eventually, you leave, and before you do, he says, "I hope to see you again soon," leaving you speechless as he smirks and winks at you. 

You're so stunned that when you finally find your words, all you can say is, "Yeah, sure." He nods and lets you go on your way.As you walk away, you can't help but think, 'I just hooked up with my ex's father, and he wants to see me again. What have I gotten myself into?'