Chapter 4

You were out and about with your family when you saw Scorpius, and he saw you.

He seemed to want to run over to you. You stare at him with so much hurt and hate as he looks at you with so much pain and regret.

Thankfully, Scorpius didn't walk over as your father and brothers were with you. You ignore Scorpius as James goes on and on about something.

Scorpius wouldn't stop looking at you, and at some point, James noticed him and glared at him as if he was going to kill him.

Scorpius's eyes were on the ground, then occasionally on you. Your mother and Lily walked back over to you, and you all talked to each other and then continued walking around the shops.

Albus saw Scorpius and gave him a glare, which was a statement that their friendship was over.

"I'm going to go get drunk." You say as Scorpius eavesdropped on what you were talking about.

"Wait a minute, you never get drunk," Albus says when James overhears it.

"Yeah, you never get drunk," James says, and you nod your head.

"Well, I don't bloody care, I'm 18, I can get drunk, don't bloody question me." You say, looking at your hair in the window, wanting to change everything Scorpius ever liked about you.

"What do you want next," Albus says, and you smile.

"I want to dye my hair and maybe get a tattoo or piercing." You say, and James sighs.

"Dye it green; it looks bad, and I can make fun," James says, snickering.

"Shut up, James; you want to get drunk with me sometime?" You ask, and he nods.

"Sure, Albus, you want to go? I've got to work tonight, but maybe tomorrow?" James asks, and Albus shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure. Why not see my twin drunk for the first time? I wouldn't miss it." Albus says as he leans his head on you.

"Whatever, I don't care." You say as Scorpius looks so upset, you look so broken and sad. He did this to you, and he regrets it all; he misses you so much.

You used to tell jokes and smile, but now you're upset and look like you'll never laugh again.
Scorpius's dad walks out of a shop and sees you and your brothers.

Your dad walks over, bumping into Mr. Malfoy.

"Oh, Malfoy, hi." Your dad says, and Scorpius's dad nods

"Yes, hi, potter." He says as you look over, not looking at Scorpius even if he is right beside his father; you can't look at him; it still hurts too much

"Maya, your mother wants you. I can't help; she needs your help." Your dad says, and you understand what he meant; he's trying to get you away from Scorpius. "Got it." You say as you walk over to your mother, 'I can't do it. I can't be around Scorpius.'