💛31💛

!! PLEASE READ !!

A/n: Special thanks to w0rLdWidEj0kEr for continuing this story after I have almost given up on it !! Only thanks to them I was able to upload this chapter...
So please enjoy!

-------------- ♡

"You'll see"

Hyunjin quickly explained his plans to the three, equally distributed the lines and searched up 'as if it's your last’. While one was singing the others were dancing, having the time of their lives.

Until Jisung's part came. While practically screaming "Call me pretty and nasty" into the microphone he quickly looked back to the couch. Just for a second. Yes, just for a second he thought he had caught Minho looking at him.

"That was FANTASTIC but you really didn't need to scream into the mic, Jisung," Felix said after they ended with the song.

"Sorry, reflex" Jisung replied without even feeling slightly sorry.

They sat back down for another round before ordering something for dinner. Hyunjin spun the bottle that once more pointed to Jisung. "Again?" Hyunjin heavily sighed, receiving a smack on the back of his head by Jisung. "I've always just been the partner, shut up giraffe" he rolled his eyes and let out a little 'tsk'.

"I choose…" Jisung thought out loud until his eyes met Minho. "Oh god, Jisung no."
"JISUNG YES" the younger grabbed Minho's hand and pulled him to the back of the couch where he already started to searched up the song.

"Wait what song are we singing?" Minho asked confused since Jisung didn't discuss anything with him yet. "Oh, you know the lyrics don't worry" Minho's eyes widened when he heard the intro to the song.

I can't believe he really put 'dancing queen' on, Minho thought to himself

Jisung had already started singing to the lyrics and dancing like crazy while gesturing Minho to join. But he wasn't having any of it. He was just starring at the other with an 'I'm so done with you' face. But he couldn’t resist the younger and eventually he gave in after a while and sang with the younger. The rest were just giggling at the chaotic scene they were seeing.

"Wasn't it great?!" Jisung asked, breathing heavily.

Minho smiled before answering: "You're a crackhead"

“I know" Jisung smiled as well and let himself fall on the couch beside the others.

"So what are we ordering?" Chan asked with his phone in his hand ready to call a restaurant.

"How about pizza?" Jeongin suggested and everyone nodded in agreement.

While the eight boys waited for their pizzas to arrive they decided to do one last round of karaoke.

The bottle got spun again. Changbin's turn.
"Honestly, why is it always you two?" Hyunjin sighed again, obviously annoyed.

"Shut up and enjoy my great vocals, peasant" Changbin responded as he stood up and searched up his song.

"No partner?" chan asked.

"Nah." Changbin shook his head while a smirk formed across his lips. He held the microphone close to his mouth and sang '1000x' by Jarryd James. His emotion and vocals going hand in hand while singing

Everyone was in shock at his talent by the end of his performance.

"What the hell Changbin, I didn't know you could sing THAT well!" Chan said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, that's your loss," Changbin said and sat back down on the couch.

"By the way… Was that dedicated to someone?" Chan gave him a knowing smirk

He looked up and smiled.

"No, I just like the song," he said while catching a small glimpse of Felix shoving a whole piece of pizza into his mouth.

They finished eating and chatted for a while until Felix brought up the idea of doing the fireworks Jisung had brought earlier. 

“Arent you guys gonna come?” Sungmin asked putting on his jacket while the others were by the door getting ready to go outside.

“Yea, im just gonna come in a bit,” Minho said turning his head to Jisung confused as to why he was still there.

Jisung looked at the older than back to Sungmin “Me too.”  “hmm okay,” Sungmin shrugged and ran towards Jeongin who was calling for him to come.

The two sat in awkward silence until Jisung decided to break it.

"don't you think we have something to catch up on?" Jisung said smiling slightly and looking up into Minho's eyes. "w-what do you mean?" the older asked. He knew what Jisung was referring to but why was he so nervous about it now? Wasn't he the one who asked for the kiss?

"oh come on you know what I mean" Jisung rolled his eyes as he shifted a bit to a more comfortable position and leaned in with their faces only inches apart.