🧡23🧡

It was just around 3pm when Minho started to pack his things to go over to Chan's house.
"Keys, phone...what else?" The boy mumbled to himself while standing in the middle of his room, looking through everything.

After a while of looking around his room he decided to put on some shoes and his jacket.
Just when he had passed by the kitchen he remembered the snacks they should bring.

"Oh, can't forget about the food, right?"

Minho walked backwards and went into the kitchen to his right, quickly searching through the kitchen's drawers.

"I guess some popcorn will do..." he said to himself while taking the package and closing the drawer, standing up and going out of the house.

As he locked the door he typed Chan's address into google maps and started to head out to the boy's direction, the freezing air making Minho shiver from time to time.

It didn't take long for the boy to arrive at his destination, a small smile appearing on his face when he saw Chan and another boy he couldn't register the face of through the window. Each step he took closer to the house his anxiety grew. He took a deep breath when he had finally arrived at the front door.

Why are you so nervous?

His palms began to sweat and his body temperature slowly getting higher, as he placed his finger on the bell.

You're just going to see Jisung

There's nothing to be nervous about

Ring the damn bell Minho!

His own thoughts repeating in his head made him press the button and instantly hear some voices from inside the house when suddenly the door swung open revealing the boy he was so nervous to meet.

The boy's eyes met, creating a silence between the two who were starring at each other.
"Hey" Minho broke the uncomfortable silence with an awkward smile, his heart racing faster than ever.

"Hi" Jisung finally spoke and gave the older an awkward smile as well, trying hard not to stutter. The silence slowly started to creep in again when Chan suddenly yelled Jisung's name signaling him to hurry up.

"Oh right, I'm sorry come in" the younger excused himself, opening the door wider to let Minho enter. "Make yourself at home" Jisung said and slowly closed the door behind him after Minho got in. Jisung quickly made his way back to Chan who was in the kitchen preparing the foods, leaving Minho behind to take his shoes and jacket off.

As Minho looked through Chan's home he decided to follow Jisung's way into the kitchen. He entered the room seeing both boys preparing the snacks and beverages.

"Can I help you guys?" Minho asked, making Chan turn around and realizing who was standing in front of him. "MINHO!" The older called happily and attacked Minho in a tight hug.

Since Chan and Minho met at the cafe he knew that Minho was Jisung's crush. And the older liked him, he really did, he was relieved that Jisung finally found someone that was sympathetic and not manipulative and toxic.

Minho, being surprised by Chan's sudden hug, hugged him back slightly.

After the two let go of each other Chan began to speak: "Well, you could bring the cookies to the living room" he suggested and pointed behind Minho where the living room was. Minho took the tray with cookies on it and placed it on a small table in the middle of the room.

Some minutes have passed and everyone had finally arrived. They all talked and ate cookies until Hyunjin got an idea. "Guys! How about we play truth or dare?" since no one had more important things to do they all agreed to Hyunjin's idea and started to play.