❤29❤

Jisung was beyond excited for new years, even more when he realized he would spend it with his crush.

Was he making a huge fuss about meeting Minho? Yes.
Did he care? Not really.

He opened his closet and took out a striped shirt, a jean jacket and some black pants to change into.

After changing he went into the backroom of his house and searched for the fireworks his family didn't use last year.

"What are you looking for, sweetie?" his mother asked him. She was leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed.

"Ah, I'm looking for fireworks" Jisung said, not bothering to look up.

Both started to search and eventually found some he could take with him.

When Jisung first asked his mother to spend new years with his friends she declined, saying that he should spend it with his family. But after thousand times of pleading and begging she finally said yes. After all she did want him to spend some time with his friends happily.
Even though it hurt her seeing her son grow up.

Jisung took the fireworks and started to head out to Hyunjin's home which he found out was in his neighborhood. Weird.
Jisung never saw Hyunjin before, not even in school.

When he arrived his eyes widened at the sight of the house. It had a white color and was about the size of a Villa. Jisung reached the door and rang the bell before meeting with a taller boy in a wine-red shirt and some ripped black jeans.

"Oh, you're pretty early, Jisung" Hyunjin said, looking around to see if anyone came with the younger.

"I know" Jisung sighed.
"Anygays, here are the fireworks" he showed the older the explosives and smiled joyful.

"Did you really just say that out loud?" Hyunjin chuckled and took the fireworks, letting Jisung inside the house.

"Are you rich or something?" Jisung asked looking around the huge mansion with his mouth open. Hyunjin just laughed at the boy's reaction and guided him from the entrance hall into the living room.

"By the way where do you go to school? I've never seen you at my highschool." Jisung asked.

"Oh, I get home schooled."

"Isn't it a bit lonely?"

"A bit..." Hyunjin confessed and opened the door to the living room.

"I feel extremely poor" Jisung said, making the older laugh once again at his comment. Both sat down on the couch after Hyunjin put the fireworks Jisung brought on a table in the kitchen.

The silence between them quickly turned awkward until Hyunjin finally spoke up. "Do you like Minho by any chance?"

Jisung froze. Out of all the things Hyunjin could have said to break the awkwardness, he chose a question like this? Jisung didn't want to admit it but he figured it would be stupid to deny his crush. After all... Didn't they nearly kiss on christmas?

"W-why are you asking?"

"Plans" Hyunjin winked at Jisung and gave him a smirk, seeing the younger turn red at his response.

"Don't you dare make us do something embarrassing!" Jisung half-yelled. He could rip Hyunjin in half right now if he really wanted to.

Who does he think he is?

"Like... Playing the pocky game?"

"Hwang Hyunjin if you don't stop now I'll-" Jisung demanded and stood up clenching his fists. But stopped mid sentence when the other also stood up. Just now Jisung realized how tall Hyunjin actually was.

"You'll what, shorty?" the latter provocatively asked bending down to be at Jisungs height.

"I'll rip you in fucking half, giraffe" the younger stated his teeth gritting.

"I'd like to see you try, you wet sock" Jisung gasped at Hyunjin's comment, making the older smirk amused.

When suddenly Jisung took up all his courage and pushed the boy in front of him with a strength he didn't know he had. Hyunjin stumbled back in shock before pushing the younger as well but before Jisung fell on the ground he grabbed Hyunjin's shirt and pulled him with him.

The latter lost his balance and fell on the floor, he was lucky he secured his head with his arms while falling. Jisung managed to grab Hyunjin's wrists and hold them tight, tying him down.

Suddenly the sound of the door unlocking echoed through the house.  Both boys look at each other and to the direction of the entrance. Looking confused as they were met with a just as confused Minho.

"Did I interrupt something?" the latter asked looking at the weird position both were in.

Jisung quickly got off Hyunjin and sat up.

"I- ... We-"

"MINHO HE WANTED TO FUCKING KILL ME!" Hyunjin yelled pointing at Jisung who was still trying to explain the situation they were in.

"Right..." Minho furrowed his eyebrows not believing his friend.

He felt kind of jealous.
Maybe it was the thought of Jisung and Hyunjin being so close to one another. But it wasn't his place to feel jealous, he wasn't in any kind of relationship with Jisung. Still, Minho felt an ache in his heart.

Why does it hurt?

"Really, we were just fighting" Jisung said and stood up as he patted the dust from his tights and butt.

"Very weird position for fighting if you ask me, but... I guess" Minho walked past them and sat on the couch. He reached to the controller and put on a random channel while Hyunjin and Jisung were looking at him dumbfounded until they decided to just join Minho and watch the movie.

After a while of comfortable silence between them which was only filled with the voices coming out of the boxes that were connected to the TV, Hyunjin spoke up.

"You didn't answer my question, Jisung" he remembered the youngest with a grin Jisung gulped. He wouldn't admit it in the in the first place but now that Minho was with them? Hell no.

"What question?" Minho asked, curious about the whole situation.

"I asked him if he-" Hyunjin got cut off by a pillow thrown at his face.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" Jisung yelled as he stood up once again, making the other two jump at his sudden act of outburst.

"How about we calm down first?" Minho's soothing voice made the younger relax a bit. Jisung sat back down and didn't dare to look up from his lap. Embarrassed of getting mad.

"Jisung, would you care to explain what happened?" The older asked again. Jisung shook his head slightly as a response still looking down.

"Well then I can't help you. Anyways...  how about we watch an actual movie until the others arrive?" Hyunjin and Jisung nodded in agreement and Minho put on a random action movie that was playing.
It didn't take long until Jisung calmed his nerves down. 

While the three waited for the rest to arrive Jisung put his head on Minho's shoulder, the older also resting his head on top of Jisung's.

Jisung felt safe.