💚32💚

Credits go to:
w0rLdWidEj0kEr

-----------♡

"Oh come on you know what I mean" Jisung rolled his eyes. He shifted in his seat to find a comfortable position, closed his eyes and said: "I'm waiting"

Minho gulped. He slowly got closer to him and closed his eyes. He was so close that Jisung could feel Minho's breath against his face remembering him to the time they played the pocky game over at Chan's house.

When Minho had finally gotten his confidence back and pressed their lips together pulling Jisung out of his thoughts.

It was a very hesitant and short kiss since Minho pulled away instantly but as Jisung leaned in and connected their lips once again the loud explosions from outside were heard.

With every firework going off, their kiss deepened. Jisung put his arms around Minho's neck to hold him close. When Minho put his arms around Jisung's waist the younger melted into his touch.

From the smiles he could feel against his lips to Jisung driving his hands through Minho's hair, everything felt so surreal.

But of course, a perfect moment doesn't last forever.

As Jeongin got inside to search the two lovebirds he saw them making out on the couch.

"I just lost my innocence" he cried out while covering his eyes with his hands.

Minho and Jisung quickly let go of each other and snapped their heads at Jeongin's direction.

"w-what are you doing here Innie?" Jisung asked, embarrassed and slowly made his way to the youngest.
"I just wanted to search for you two since you just disappeared... I didn't expect to see you eating each other's faces off!" Jeongin said, still in shock by what he saw.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that, Innie"

"Wait until chan hyung hears about this."

"WHAT!! No no no." Minho said, shaking his hands to prevent the younger form from opening his mouth.

"Your gonna get us killed" Jisung continued

Jeongin made an 'I don't care' face but luckily Minho was quick to catch on "ill take you out for lunch if you dont snitch."
"Anything I want?"

"Anything you want"

"Hmmm.... Okay, now lets go the other are waiting for us"

Jeongin grabbed both Minho and Jinsung by the arms and pulled them out the door.

When they finished with the fireworks they all headed inside and scattered around the small yet cozy living room.

"How about we play never have I ever?" Hyunjin asked. Clearly just wanting a good reason to get drunk to the gills.

The boys gave each other questioning looks until they agreed.

Hyunjin stood up and went into the kitchen to take shot glasses, alcohol and lemonade for Jeongin. He placed the cups and the two glass bottles on the desk.