💙33💙

Credits go to:
w0rLdWidEj0kEr

-----------♡

Jisung looked up at Minho for an answer. There will tears still in the brim of his eyes.

Minho was flabbergasted he stood there frozen. What was he supposed to do in this situation? It was a sudden question and he didn’t know how to respond to it.

Of course he likes Jisung but he’s drunk and doesn’t know what he’s saying.

The room was quiet and the atmosphere was thick. One wrong word and it could make or break their relationship.

“JISUNG!!!”

The silence was broken by chan. The attention we lifted off Minho and was now everyone was looking at chan.

“H-hyung clam down.” Jeongin went to chan she slowly rubbed his arm in attorney of calming him.

“It’s fine hyung he didn’t drink much.”

Everyone swore he saw flames come out of chans ears.

“HE’S UNDERAGE AND DRANK A WHOLE BOTTLE OF ALCOHOL HOW AFTER I CLEARLY TOLD HIM NOT TO AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM!!?”

It was the first time everyone saw chan so angry and they know Jisung messed up.

“Hehehehe…”

Soft giggles were the only thing heard from Jisung. Every one was now again stating at him.

Jisung got up and stood right infront of chan.

“I dRaNk… 2 bOt-” jisung managed to say in between his hiccups before he cut off by Felix covering his mouth

“Jisung you’re digging your own grave at this point!!!” Felix whisper shouted.

“YOU WHAT!!??” Chan grabbed the nearest thing to him which happened to be a spatula and held it in the air. Even though Jisung was drunk and completly out of his mind he was knew to run away from chan is he wanted to live.

“COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-“

~

After chasing Jisung all around hyunjin’s house for about 15 minutes things finally get under control.

It was getting late and jeongin was tired so chan took him and Seungmin home. Now only hyunjin, changbin, Felix, minho and Jisung were left in front of hyunjin a house.

With the help of Felix Minho got Jisung in his car.
Felix let out a sigh of relief. “Good luck taking care of him.” he patted minho’s back and went in to the car with changbin.

He waved then goodbye at them then to hyunjin and got in the divers seat. Jisung was completly passed out. He wouldn’t even noticed if anything happened.

Minho looked at the sleeping boy next to him.

“Okay let’s get you home…. Oh fuck”

Minho face palmed himself. How was he gonna take Jisung home if he didn’t know where he lived. He tried calling Felix a few times but it went straight to voicemail.

He even texted chan but he didn’t reply jeongin and Seungmin were probably sleeping by now.

Minho turned around to Jisung slightly hitting his shoulder to wake him up. Jisung moved around a bit in his seat before opening his eyes. When he saw Minho In front of him he smiled.

“Oh… it’s you” he was still obviously drunk but it was worth a try.

“Jisung I need to take you home what’s you’re address?” Minho kept on looking at Jisung as he thought.

“Address?”

“Yea where you live. Jisung where do you live?”

Jisung giggled a bit before look at Minho.

“In you’re heart” he said with a sheepish smile pointing at minho’s chest.

“come on Jisung this is not the time to joke around.”

Jisungn made a little pout “I don’t.”

Jisung right now was the custest thing Minho has seen.

“You do but you’re house with you’re mom and dad where’s that?”

Jisung pointed ahead “there”

“Jisung you don’t live in a tree”

Jisung just shrugged and make himself comfortable in the car seat to go back to sleep.

“Good fucking job Minho.” Minho cursed himself as he didn’t know what he was supposed to do.

Jisung address was unknown no one was answering and he was passed out in minhos car.

What now?