Death and Rebirth

828 years.

That was how old Jasmine Seraphina Potter was when she finally faced Death again.

She was ready to rest her weary soul, since she outlived her friends, and even her godson, poor Teddy. Why did he have to die at the age of 83 while she still looked like she was in her twenties?

She still looked young although her hair turned silver.

But she did not count on being reborn as a newborn.

When she opened her eyes she found herself in a woman's arms in happiness.

She breathed that she finally had a daughter.

It quickly clicked for Jasmine.

She was reborn by Death, cause he wasn't gonna let her go so easy.

Well, might as well make the best of it.

Although there was a matter of her name....

Shernette Holmes.

And her new brother's name was Mycroft Holmes.

All too familiar.

'Death you git! If I happen to be the World's Greatest Detective, I'll get you for this!' She thought.

-----------------
Mycroft thought he had a strange sister.

Ever since she was born, she never cried when she needed something. Instead she would use gestures like putting a finger to her mouth and then a hand to her stomach to say she was hungry. And so on for other things.

She was spotted one time looking in one of his books, actually reading it.

Some people would believe she was a natural born genius.

Then when she said her first word....

"Mycroft?"

He did not think he would get attached to his baby sister, but she wormed her way into his heart.

Though he would not be ready for when his sister was eight.

When she revealed something that could rock all of London.

"Mycroft......"

It took a wooden wand and a water spell to make him look surprised.

"I'm a Witch. A reincarnated Witch. I was Jasmine Seraphina Potter. The Girl Who Lived. The most powerful Witch alive."