A new mission

William stood before Louis, Albert, Fred, and Moran with a smirk in his face.

"I got us our next plan, but we have to plan accordingly this time, because there won't be another." He said getting their attention.

"Earlier, I received an interest letter. Apparently someone knows of our operations."

Louis, Albert, and Moran had their own levels of shock. Fred stayed silent, but his eyes widened at this.

"We were found out so soon? Who?" Moran said ready for a fight.

"Rest assured. They don't intend to meddle at all, otherwise we would've been hunted long before now. In fact, they want to turn our theater into a game. To see who is the greater Lord of Crime."

"So it'll be like a game of chess." Albert smirked.

"So who's the bloke challenging us?" Moran asked.

"Well, they never gave their name. At the end of their letter, there were two phrase notes.

C.M.I.Y.C. and M.O.D.

To be honest, it escapes me. But they mean something." William said, then he told them of the mission to get Gervase and have him dead. As he is going to have a big party, Albert will get passes for them to enter, and Fred and Moran can get hired as workers there.
--------------
Meanwhile at Baker St.

"Um Shernette, do you really have to do this? I mean, actually kill a man?" Watson asked Shernette.

"Death requested it. After all Gervase was on his 'cheaters' list. The queen was getting suspicious of him anyway. By the way, do you get his profile I asked about?" Shernette asked as she went behind a changing curtain to get ready for bed.

"Well, besides the rumors, he seems to have a heart condition. He's been taking digitalis to help with it." Watson said.

"That makes things easier." Shernette said as she looked at one of her plants, Lily of the Valley. "It's the synthesized version of the Lily of the Valley when diluted. But in a large dose it can be lethal, especially in raw form. No one would question if he took an overdose without knowing and had a certain wine afterwords, which can be dangerous. This country is behind when it comes to pathology after all."

She then made arrangements for a 'special' wine to be made for the party that would only get Gervase.
-----------
The game is on William!

Who will win first?

Plz comment!