23| Bored

AN: Couldn't find a pic of Toriel that matches the title of this chapter, so, have a random pic of Asriel and Chara. ^^ 💦
———————————————————————
~Ryobo's Dream~

"Cya..." Toriel says as I left.

Then I went to class and started doing my schoolwork after handing the excuse in to the teacher, since the bell rang before I could make it to class.

While I was leaving Yura with Toriel earlier, I couldn't help but give Horrortale Toriel a concerned look before heading to class, as I thought about it.

But, I just suddenly snapped myself out of my thoughts and just focused my attention back to my assignments, wanting to kill the time until it's around lunchtime....

By the time it was finally around lunch, I ran out of the classroom and went to Yura's "classroom" to check and see how Toriel was doing.

"Tori!" I went as I came in the room, seeing her sitting down on a chair next to Yura's desk, while she was eating some chocolate.

After Toriel ate the chocolate, she got up and hurried over to me a little, before we hugged each other.

"How's she doing while I was gone?" I asked as I looked at Yura.

"She's doing very well, surprisingly." Yura says as she adjusted her glasses while looking at me. "Things have been going smoothly with the sessions too."

"I'm glad to hear that." I say before looking back over and lightly patting Toriel on the head.

Toriel smiled as she nodded in agreement.

"Yura's helped me out a lot, and I'm grateful that you took and introduced me to her." She says as I wagged my tail happily at this.

I smiled at the girls in response to that.

"Now, I want a session with you." Toriel mentions.

"Oh? What kind of session is it?" I asked as I looked at her.

"A cuddle session!" She answered, making me smile and laugh a little.

"Alright, I wouldn't mind. I like cuddle sessions anyways, and I actually missed hugging you, even though it's only been by several hours." I chuckled.

"Same here, wolfling."

That was pretty much what we mostly did, during my lunch time, even though we did some other things together with Yura as well.

Like doing some puzzles together and a few other fun things that also helps out with Toriel's mental health issues.

While that was happening, I noticed Toriel was resting her head against mine. Kinda like how a couple would do it, relationship wise, along with....

My face immediately turned red at the thought of that, before I quickly shook that out of my head.

"What the hell am I thinking?! I don't love Toriel as much as a guy loves his girlfriend...
D-Do I? Is my feelings towards her really more than that?! More than her just being my foster mother?" I thought to myself, silently at a battle with my emotions about her.

"Argh! Why am I thinking such thoughts at a time like this?!?! This is so annoying..."

Looking at Toriel, I saw her smirk at me before suddenly giving me a noogie.

"Aaahhh! Stop! You're making my head fur really messy!" I squealed while trying to break free from her, which made her and Yura laugh.

"Okay." She says before sticking her tongue out at me playfully, as she letted go of me.

I gave Toriel the angry pout in response to that, before I started fixing my messy head fur up.

Afterwards, the dream turned out really nice in the end, once school was over for the day.

Ryobo's POV ❄️

When I woke up and yawned a little, I looked over and noticed that Toriel was still asleep, making me smile in adore over that.

I lightly gave her a hug, before getting up and sitting down at a desk, as I pulled out my sketchbook and started to draw some art doodles in it, since I wanted to do something for a bit and was feeling bored.

Some of them were memes and a bunch of other random stuff including me and Toriel, I even drew Horrortale Toriel for no reason...
Either that or my mind was still thinking about the strange dream I had about her.

Some of the art doodles I did were even of the others...Which is obviously Alphys, Undyne, my brother, and some art doodles of how I imagine what Sans and Papyrus would probably look like since I still haven't met them yet.

I also included a few other friends me and Itachi knew in our child hood before we fell down here and met Toriel.

To be honest, I do feel a bit homesick and I would want to see my childhood friends again, but, I'm sure they're fine.

Looking at Toriel, I decided to draw her asleep, so I turned myself and the chair around, flipped to a blank page, and started drawing, taking a few glances every now and then, to make sure she hasn't moved in her sleep.

After what felt like a bit, I was finished with the drawing. Details, shadows and everything.

But, to be fair, the style of the drawing I did of her looks mostly like it's drawn in professional manga style, which I wouldn't mind anyways.

"I bet Tori would like it if she saw the drawing." I say to myself as I chuckled, before setting my sketchbook down on the desk.

But, aside from that, we must've been really tired today, despite the number of times we fell asleep together so far.

Not knowing what I should do next, I just went back to the bed and lied down before curling up into a ball a little while I was in Toriel's arms.

I couldn't sleep however, even though I wanted to because of how warm and soft Toriel felt, because I had so many thoughts running through my head.

Some thoughts were about the dream, some of them weren't about it.

Sighing, I just rested my head on her chest as I looked at her.

Itachi's POV 🎸

While me and the others were hanging out together, Alphys came running to me and told me the status on Toriel and my brother.

"What?! Toriel didn't wear the dress?!" I went.

"Afraid so. But, I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to get it dirty too." Alphys sighed.

"Damn it..." I went. "I was hoping she'd wear the dress. But, that's okay...We can tell her what the dress was really meant for later."

"That's right." Sans says as he nodded in agreement. "We still got other things to deal with."