47| What To Do Now

Ryobo's POV ❄️

As soon as Euna did that, me and Toriel quickly ducked down, the energy ball completely missing us, as it crashed into a wall.

When we got back up, Euna lunged out at us next, like a cat going after its prey, before we saw Ruby bring out her lightning whip and smack her in the face.

In response to that, Euna yelled out in pain after Ruby had her whip wrapped around Euna's body tightly and sent her crashing into a wall too, just like that energy ball did.

"Are you alright, you two?" Ruby asked as she looked at us.

"Yeah...We're fine. But, what was that all about?" I replied before looking at Euna, seeing that she's unconscious.

Ruby seemed hesitant as her gaze was on Euna as well before she looked back at us.

"It's a long story...But, I don't really know myself, to be honest. However, I did notice something about Euna that's made her behave the way she did, when I left her alone and heard her singing." She says, making us feel a bit surprised at that.

"Plus, you saw tears in Euna's eyes when she got close to your face, didn't you Ryobo?"

I nodded as I immediately remembered that, when Euna leaped out at us, a few seconds ago.

"Tori, if you remember when you were in the middle of being manipulated, did Euna show anything strange, that seemed very unlikely of her, to you?" I asked as Ruby looked at her.

"Everything was fuzzy while I was under Euna's manipulation, but, I do remember some things that seemed off about her..." Toriel went as she was thinking, before looking at us.

"What do you remember?" I asked her again, curious.

Toriel's POV 🥧

In response to Ryobo's question, I began to tell him and Ruby what Euna did after I was manipulated.

The dry erase board when I lost my voice for a bit, the pair of clothes she gave me to change into, how she cooked me my favorite food and suddenly gave me my favorite snacks afterwards...Everything that Euna did, I mentioned to Ruby and Ryobo.

"Hmm...From what you've told me, it seems like she was treating you like you were her daughter." Ruby went as she was thinking a little.

"I also smell a yandere side in Euna, since you mentioned how much she kept calling you 'sweetie' numerous times..."

"I think Ruby's got a point..." Ryobo says as he looked at me.

"Yeah...Wait. What's a yandere?" I asked, making Ryobo face palm himself a little, before he gave me a summarized explanation of what a yandere is.

"Ohh, that makes sense..." I went, understanding the yandere meaning now.

"Glad it does." I heard Ryobo reply before sweat dropping a little.

"What do we do with Euna, since she's unconscious?" I asked after we just stood in silence for a moment, while I felt Ryobo hug my arm lightly.

"I think you should take her in, goat mom..." Ruby says as she scratched the back of her head a little.

"My name is Toriel." I replied as I sweat dropped a little.

"What?! Are you insane?!?!" Ryobo went, in response to Ruby recommending us to take Euna in for a bit.

"Don't worry, I'm tagging along with you guys to keep my eyes on her and to make sure she doesn't do any funny business..." Ruby mentioned, making the both of us relax a little.

"I guess that's okay..." I sighed.

Then we left as Ruby tagged along, while she carried Euna over her shoulder, since she was still unconscious.

While we were heading our way back to my house, I noticed Ryobo was close to me while he was still hugging my arm lightly.

I smiled a little as I looked at him before patting his head in response to that, seeing him wag his tail happily a bit.

"Adorable..." I thought to myself before chuckling.

Ruby's POV ⚡️

As I was carrying Euna over my shoulders, I happened to take a glance at Ryobo and Toriel before smiling, despite the two of them being cute.

"They're so cute together. I don't care how old Toriel is by age, she and Ryobo are perfect for each other." I thought to myself before silently giggling a little.

Shortly afterwards, we showed up at Toriel's house before we entered in.

"Huh, pretty cozy house you have here..." I said as I looked at Toriel and gave her a smile.

"Thank you." She replied before smiling back at me.

While Ryobo went into another room after taking Euna along with him for me, Toriel asked me if I wanted cinnamon, butterscotch or both, since she wanted to make some pie for me.

"How about both?" I answered simply.

"Alright then..." Toriel says before heading into the kitchen.

Curious about and what Toriel likes to do, I started to look around, starting with the bookshelves next to the fireplace.

Gazing over at the titles, most of them were cook books, gardening, and snails.

"She must really like snails." I thought as I took a snail book out from the bookshelf and just scanned through a few pages.

It was mostly filled with snail facts, but, I didn't mind.

Reading some of them, I found it interesting but at the same time, some of the facts were pretty gross.

"How is Toriel not grossed out about some of those facts?" I thought to myself before returning it to the bookshelf.

Then I just explored around the house next, peeking in one of the rooms, surprisingly seeing Itachi sound asleep in one of the rooms.

The second room, Ryobo and Euna pretty much was in it.

Euna was mostly lying on the floor, on top of a sleeping bag with her head resting on a spare pillow, while a wet washcloth was on her forehead.

I noticed a diary sitting on the bookshelf before deciding to take it out and start looking through it.

The diary was mostly full of bad puns, so, I easily assumed the diary belongs to Toriel.

Not much of the kind who laughs at bad puns or jokes very often, I returned the diary back where it was before and left the room for now.

The last room that had a sign that says "Room under regulations" is what made me more curious.

But, when I tried to open the door, it was completely locked up tightly.