❄️chapter 6❄️

The rest of this book is going to take part when y/n is 16 because then I can do so much more with y/n's character development but you will see more of little y/n in flashbacks so don't worry.

Also I'm sorry for not updating this book in a while :)

~ = lady dimitrescus thoughts

_______________________________

Lady d pov:

It had been a couple of years since I had taken y/n under my care and through out these years I had managed to keep them hidden away from mother Miranda and the villagers, of course there were some points where their whereabouts were almost given away to mother Miranda like the time when that idiotic heisenburg had said that I was the one holding them in my castle in a meeting but luckily went unnoticed by mother Miranda, now I am the happiest mother I could ever be sitting here in the Lounge area, drinking some wine with out any disturb-

"MOTHER!"

-ence.... What have they done now! *Daniela swarms into the room* "CASSANDRA KEEPS BOTHERING ME I AM TRYING TO DO MY MAKEUP PEACEFULLY" Daniela screams "Daniela please for THE LOVE OF MOTHER MIRANDA STOP SCREAMING" I yell back "now tell me where is she so I can have a word" "well I last saw her chasing after me when I was running to tell you" she said a little more calmly "right I will go find them now and tell the-"   "MOTHER DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT IDIOT SAYS" I here Cassandra scream as she barged into the room

~my goodness can I get a word in without being interrupted for once~ I said in my mind

"ITS ALL A LIE SHE WAS THE ONE BOTHERING ME" yelled Cassandra

"I WAS NOT YOU LIER, MOTHER TELL HER TO STOP LYING"

"IM NOT THE LIER YOUR THE LI-"

"ENOUGH!" I finally yell out "NOW TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITHOUT YELLING OVER EACH-OTHER ONE BY ONE" *they both tell each side other there stories once they calm down* "right Cassandra apologise to your sister"
"But-" "just do it" "fine... Daniela I'm sorry...FOR NOTHING BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" ~you know maybe I will let them sort this out on there own for once~ I say I'm my head as I walk out of that now noisy room  and start walking to my room but as I get there I see... "ah y/n my darling what are you doing outside of my room?" I speak in a soft but still agitated tone due to what happened mear moments before now  "oh uh mother I seem to have misplaced my bear that I got when you first brought me to the castle I was wondering if I had left it here and also came to ask you if you had seen bela's sickle since that has gone missing is-well" they spoke "ah I see, I have not seen them my dear but I will be sure to keep an eye out for them" "oh okay thank you mother I'll be leaving now I love you" they spoke as they turned around to leave "y/n my dear would you please come into my room for a second? I have something to tell you" as I sad that y/n stopped an turned to face me "of course mother" they said as we walked into the room and I closed the door "y/n I know you like to go in the village at night when it is safe but... something has come up and I cannot allow you to go there anymore." I spoke calmly yet there was a little sadness in my voice as I was taking the only freedom my child had away "what? Why?!" They spoke "one of the villagers has-"

*RINGGGGG*

———————————————————————

Hello! I am back I just took a break for a while due to collage but I will try update as much as can. I hoped you liked this new chapter it took me while to write since I didn't really know how to start it off but the the thought of Cassandra and Daniela ruining there mother quiet time by arguing wand to funny to me to not start this story of with.

Also thank you for the love and support on this book it means so much to me that people like it :)

Bye for now :)