Publication Announcement! UPDATE

I started this off with Drake so it's only right that I finish with him 😌 this song is my mood now that I'm a published author. Way 2 Sexyyyyy

First things first, I just realized I don't have any pictures of the cutest person I know which is a literal war crime so say cheese!

        Thank you 🥰 now I'm gonna go cry in a corner at how beautiful your smile is, but before I do – I have the teaaaaaa! So hold on to your wigs, your waves, your bonnets, your edges, your scalps – basically anything connected to your head – b...

        Thank you 🥰 now I'm gonna go cry in a corner at how beautiful your smile is, but before I do – I have the teaaaaaa! So hold on to your wigs, your waves, your bonnets, your edges, your scalps – basically anything connected to your head – because the ebook is officially available for purchase! It's completely free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

I know you more than likely have already read it on here for free, but hopefully you'll still support by checking it out and seeing what changes I made. I've spent the past five weeks working day in and day out to get this book as close to perfect as possible and I'd much rather you guys have the most polished version of this story there is.

If you don't want to support by making the purchase, I fully and completely understand. Which is why I'm coming to you with fully free option number two: Leave A Review!

It would mean so freaking much to me if this little community I've built on here would back me up over on Amazon and just let it be known how much (I hope 😩) you loved the story. Your thoughts – and five stars lol – is all I'm asking for. It costs nothing and takes less than two minutes to do.

This version will remain on Wattpad for free so you don't have to worry about that. I'd never do that to y'all 🥲 I know firsthand how much that hurts as a reader so it's here to stay.

Also, for those of you who want a physical copy – no worries, I got you! Once I receive a proof in the mail and know for sure you're getting the best quality possible, they will be made available and you'll be the first to know! Update: proof will arrive in the mail on September 26th so they could be available as soon as next week!

Here is the link to the ebook!

⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GM8298G/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_8P830SCWHBD5X9WS67BZ

SECOND UPDATE:

The proof copies came in and they're perfect!!! 😍 So without further ado, I present to you "When The Sun Rises." If you want a physical copy, head over to Amazon now and get yours! I hope you love it as much as I do.

" If you want a physical copy, head over to Amazon now and get yours! I hope you love it as much as I do

(quick cameo from the author, don't mind me)

I appreciate you all from the depths of my heart for reading this story of mine. I can't thank you enough for it. You've changed my life forever, bestie. And off to the corner I go .

P.S. Sorry this wasn't a new chapter 🥴 another bonus coming soon! But I've been so locked in with this story for over a month now, I have to take a step back before working on it again. I want my mind to be as fresh and rested as possible before trying to write anything else. I hope you can understand and be patient with me.