with a side of fries, sirius black

Sirius Black

Sirius Black

With a Side of Fries

status - available 

universe - harry potter

era - marauder's era

oc name - storme lovell

face claim - sofia bryant

STORME LOVELL

Storme Lovell was the opposite of her name, in every meaning of the word. She was the bright ray of sunshine that lit up the 24-hour diner tucked in a dark corner of London, serving the shift workers, tired parents, commuters and everything in between. 

Sirius Black was looking for an escape, a meaningless task to whittle away the last remaining rays of summer before his return to Hogwarts. He just didn't expect it to be in a London diner where a muggle wouldn't stop greeting him with a smile no matter how low his mood was on that particular day. 

She was encapsulating, and she was incessant with her need to cheer him up no matter what. Soon casual politeness turns into something more with each visit, no matter how many times the owner of the diner would scold Storme for paying a little too much attention to one customer. 

However Sirius would never mind, after all, even though Storme was a million miles away from the girls he would usually go for but this time it just seemed right. 

Until she didn't show up for work one day and Sirius has no idea why. 

OTHER INFO

- I'm a sucker for people meeting at diners, my fic summer nights being an example of this, so I'm at it again

- of course please change the title if you want! it was just the only title that came to mind and now I'm less of a fan of it 

- it's up to you what causes storme to disappear

- I picture storme as an only child who is very close to both of her parents. I also feel like sirius would join in on their search for their daughter

- storme is a muggle who has no pre-existing knowledge of the magical world, sirius would always be very hesitant to reveal his true nature to her. 

- storme has been working at the diner for a very long time so is very familiar with the space and the role of her job. 

- please keep her first name due to its reference with the summary but feel free to change her faceclaim and last name if you want to!

- please let me know if anyone would like this plot and I am happy to go into more detail! 

PASSWORD

what would you order at a diner?