love, owen grady

Owen Grady

Owen Grady

Love

status - available

universe - jurassic world

setting - jurassic world and jurassic world: fallen kingdom

oc name - becca anderson

face claim - emily blunt

BECCA ANDERSON

Dinosaurs had been one of Becca Anderson's biggest passions her entire life. Jurassic Park had gone down in history as one of the biggest failures of mankind, but that had never stopped Becca from dedicating her entire life to the extinct species.

However, nothing in her life had ever quite prepared her for the job offer for working at Jurassic World, the new park with plenty of new safety precautions but even more advanced technology. Surely nothing could go wrong, right?

Becca soon finds herself roped in the allure of genetically breed dinosaurs, agreeing instantly to Claire Dearing's offer to work for within the raptor team as well as with the brand new T-Rex project, she still doesn't quite know what she is getting herself into.

Despite everything, Becca is more than ready for a fresh start away from non-funded dig sites or daily museum tours. It's a completely new park, away from the rest of the world. She just wasn't expecting to meet the flirtatious but nettlesome raptor trainer Owen Grady.

OTHER INFO

- this plot was also one of the first books i ever wrote on here but i've given it a huge revamp before posting it on here. i originally had the whole book planned out but it never recieved many updates and i completely lost inspo for it but i hope that someone will find the inspo to bring a whole new life to this plot.

- feel free to have plenty of freedom for this plot! i don't really mind if you want to change the summary (i suck at writing summaries) just keep the main points and becca anderson's name!

- becca's nicknames include 'bec' or 'becks' but if you have any other ideas feel free to use them.

- obviously this plot is based off the jurassic park/world franchise and will follow the jurassic world movies. however, it is up to you how much you want to include before and after the events of the movie.

- becca and owen are definitely slow burn as at the start they should not be able to stand each other despite working together every single day.

- becca will work within the raptor enclosure as well as the new 'T-Rex project' but you can take this wherever you want.

- i understand that the hype surrounding owen grady and the jurassic world series has long blown over but i wasn't doing anything with this plot so i thought i should just put it up here in case someone wants it.

- as i said before i already have a few scenes and almost the entire plot in my head so if you get this plot you can PM me and i can tell you these things but you don't have to use them.

PASSWORD

what is your favourite type of dinosaur

from the jurassic park/world series

and why?