popcorn, steve harrington

Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Popcorn!

status - taken by 

universe - stranger things

season - 2 - 3 *

oc name - camille sawyer

face claim - elle fanning

CAMILLE SAWYER

For the people at Hawkins High School, no one truly knew why Camille Sawyer was so silent and observant in her gaze.

While the rest of the teenage population eagerly awaiting any drama or rumors circulating, Camille appeared to want no part in any of this at all. She always preferred to just sit back and let everything unfold in front of her, hence her slight obsession with movies.

But it really came down to the fact that Camille didn't have an adventurous bone in her body and always wanted to play it safe, instead of acting on anything that could be counted as her stepping outside her comfort zone. This included doing anything other than attending and studying for her classes and very little else. No friends, no boyfriends, just a desire to step into the background with her tub of popcorn and watch everything happen.

But when Camille is dragged into an adventure that she wants no part in by her younger sister as one of her closest friends goes missing, she is forced to step outside her comfort zone and take part in an adventure that she had watched on television screen multiple times, it's just the inclusion of other people her age that throws her for a loop.

But surely co-parenting a group of kids who can never seem to stay out of trouble with the one and only Steve Harrington can't be that bad?

OTHER INFO

- to be honest if i didn't have some many books that i'm still working on i would write this plot so i'm going to bit a little careful about who gets this.

- feel free to have plenty of freedom for this plot. i don't really mind if you change what season its set in, the face claim of elle fanning or the summary just please keep the main points and camille sawyer's name.

- camille's nicknames include 'cam' or 'cami' but if you have any other ideas feel free to use them.

- camille isn't lazy, she just chooses not to do anything outside of her comfort zone because she's scared or things going wrong. she's also very lonely and a little bit of an outsider as she never made friends due to her fears.

- her obsession with movies is a very important point, hence the title of popcorn. but i could definitely see her working in the cinemas at the starcourt mall in a season 3 plot.

- camille and steve should definitely be a little slow-burn in season 1 or 2 as they don't know each other at all in the beginning but should had tried to move past their feelings for each other by the season 3 plot but the events of season 3 should only bring them closer once again.

- this is kind of an au but steve and nancy's relationship should also be included within the story he will just eventually end up with camille at the end.

- camille and her father are very close and are practically the same person apart from the fact that he is a huge fan of horror movies. camille's sister candice is the same age as will and is close friends with the whole party so that's how camille gets dragged into it as her and her sister are also very close.

- i already have a few scenes and plot points in my head so if you get this plot DM me and i can tell you these things but you don't have to use them.

PASSWORD

what is your favourite quotes from

stranger things season 3 and why?