beauty, remus lupin (t)

Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Beauty

status - taken by cassandra-hk

universe - harry potter

era - marauder's era

oc name - victoria prince

face claim - alexandra daddario

VICTORIA PRINCE

Everyone always thought that Victoria Prince had it all. The rich, loving family, the natural beauty and the perfect grades.

But what no one could not quite understand was why one of the most popular girls walking the halls of Hogwarts hadn't gotten the last important part on the ladder of popularity, the perfect boyfriend.

But for Victoria Prince, she only had her eye on one person and had for many years. For her there was no one as special as a certain Remus Lupin whose disheveled state once a month only confused Victoria further, she didn't know what was causing the scratches on his face but would do anything to try and find out.

Throughout her own mini-investigation she, of course, comes face to face with one Remus Lupin and due to Victoria's tendency to find trouble wherever she went before she knows it, Victoria learns the truth but also gains so much more that she had only dreamed of.

OTHER INFO

- this plot was one of the first books i ever wrote on here but i've given it a huge revamp before posting it on here. i haven't updated it in years because i completely lost inspo for it but i hope that someone will find the inspo to bring a whole new life to this plot.

- feel free to have plenty of freedom for this plot. i don't really mind if you change the face claim of alexandria daddario as the original plot didn't have a face claim but she is just who i imagine as victoria. you can also change the summary slightly but just keep the main points.

- obviously this plot is heavily based on the disney movie beauty and the beast, as victoria's middle name is belle, so i would love if you could include as many points based on the story as possible.

- victoria and remus should definitely be a little slow-burn, especially at the beginning when they just meet as remus is really shy around victoria but they haven't really had anything to do with each other up until that point.

- once victoria eventually discovers the truth about remus' conditions, he expects her to want nothing to do with him anymore, but victoria does the complete opposite.

- victoria is an only child like remus so she is very close with both of her parents but she resembles her mother in both looks and personality the most.

- when i had this book still published, i ended up writing ten chapters for it, so if you ever get stuck you can always PM me and if you really want i can share with you my incredibly cringy writing at the very start of my wattpad journey.

PASSWORD

who is your favorite marauder and why?