Apology and Announcment

Hello everyone. I am the writer of this book. I havent touched this book since I was 14/15 in freshman/sophomore year. I am 17 now and a senior.

   Theres been some concern and controversy about the story that I wrote called 'You're beautiful'. I was 13/14 when I wrote that. I am so sorry if I made it seem like black women are not beautiful and we need a white man to validate that we are. Because we don't. You are beautiful and you do NOT need any non black to tell you that. I have had a long journey to realize that me and my blackness is who I am and I love myself. It was never my intentions to call any features that my readers and I have ugly or not beautiful. That was completely my fault and I projected my own insecurities, that I came to love later on in life, in that story.

And to whom it may concern, I AM black. Very much born and raised in a black family. Its not very convincing with the cringy ass 'queencoilygirl' or whatever my username is, but I promise, I am black. I got alot of comments saying that i'm a white girl posing as a black girl, I am not.

     I wrote this book because as a black girl who likes white boys, it was very hard to find books and fanfics about it. But the way I portrayed black women to the internet was not okay in that story. I cant even read that story without cringing hard as hell. Honestly, I cant even read this book without cringing😭

Finally, I would like to say that I will be discontinuing this book. I obviously have not been active on it, and its just not a priority of mine anymore. I am focused on applying to college, ACT's, clubs, and my grades. I dont know if I will be deleting this book overall, but I will be deleting that 'You're Beautiful' story on September 22, 2021. And the one about Cameron Boyce, because even though its very wholesome, and a tribute to him, I cringed so hard when I read it back. I was sliding down the wall crying y'all fr.

    Also, I wrote this book to feel the void of not having a bf, but I have one now, so I feel no need to imagine any scenarios when he gives me everything and more. I will be reading every validly upset comment and replying to them because I truly am sorry. I am happy with myself and I hope you all are too.