That Particular Night - Smut

(F/S) - Favorite snack
(F/TS) - Favorite Tv Show
I will being doing things like 'tall/short' or 'shy/loud and you pick to what applies to your crush:)
❗️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD❗️

It was Saturday night, I was sitting in my bed watching '(F/TS) on my MacBook while I eating (F/S). I'm home alone and its starting to getting creepy, I keep hearing shit downstairs and I know my black ass ain't about to go 'check it out'. While watching a kind of boring part that didn't need to be in the episode my thoughts wandered to my boyfriend, (C/N). My boyfriend is so fine. His smile makes me want to pounce on him sometimes, and I can't help to think dirty things when he stares at me in class. I felt my private (a/n: god please forgive me... also this low key awkward for me😭) He's a (loud/quiet) boy who stole my heart. My thoughts were soon interrupted by a text

Baby boy❤️: Hey sexy, I'm coming over to see you today😏

(Y/N): ok😏 what you tryna do

Baby Boy❤️: I want you

Ooooohhh skshdbdhh. Ok (Y/N) act cute and flirty. even though you know yo shy ass aint gon do shit when his fine ass come
(Y/N): then hurry up baby😏

Baby Boy❤️: Ok bye sexy

I squealed at the text coming to the realization that i'm about to get dicked down.
'Oh shit I gotta get ready,' I say to myself. I walk over to my dresser and get my Victoria Secret Pink velvet lingerie.

I put it on and look in the mirror. I ain't gon lie, I look cute, I fix my box braids a little, moving them to the side to get a better angle.
"Damn," I hear come from the door.
I quickly turn around, seeing my boyfriend staring at me.
"How did you get in here?" I asked shocked and confused.
"Baby I knocked on the door but I guess you didn't hear it," He right "So I went to the back and it was unlocked" oohh shit I forgot I didn't lock the door after I took my dog(s) out.
(A/N: sorry if you don't have a dog, but this shit happens to me sometimes so i put it in🤦🏾‍♀️)
"But damn, you look sexy," he says walking closer to me, biting his lip
He had on some basketball shorts and a white nike t shirt. I could see his dick print through the shorts.
I scoot closer so we were only an inches apart. I could see the lust in his eyes as we stared at each other.
Why am I wet just by looking at him?
He then stops our staring, attacking my lips with his. I was taken by surprise, but I kissed back. (C/N) grabbed both of my thighs, picking me up and pushing me against the wall. I moan during the kiss and throw my head back giving him the opportunity to leave hickeys on my neck. I stop the neck kissing by taking his shirt off, revealing his pale, but toned abs. I damn near drool at the sight.
(C/N) goes back to kissing me, walking over to the bed. He places me down gently, still holding the kiss. He stops to pull down his basketball shorts, showing his dick. My cheeks heat up, luckily he cant tell cause i'm.. black. He continues to attack me with kisses as he undos my bra. I feel my boobs hit the cold air, he stares at me, I cant help but the feel uncomfortable and hide myself. He just smiles, kisses me gently and removes my hand during the kiss. (C/N) goes down at my core, removing my underwear. I feel excited as I moan at his touch. When they're off, he doesn't wait to eat it. I grab the sheets as he sticks a finger in. He licked in the right spots, making me moan. This nigga act like he hasn't ate in three years. I moan his name and curse words. (C/N) pumped his finger kn and out, continuously. He hummed which sent vibrations throughout my body. I pushed his head down farther, begging for more. I feel his soft, silky hair as he licked and ate me out. When I came, he lifted his head, smirking. My dumbass just laid there and panted, already tired from the first part. My private was pounding, begging for more than just his mouth.
"You liked that didn't you baby?" He asks with the same smirk.
I just nod, still panting.
I get up, lay him down on the edge of the bed, and sit on my knees in front of him.
I grab his length, and he moans. Wow you that sensitive?
I slowly lick him, earing small moans from him. Hes so sexy when he moans.
"Fuck (Y/N)," he says in a sexy groan.
I pump harder and suck harder as he's ready to release. And when he does, I swallow. He looks at me, this time, he's panting. He looks at me, grinning. I climb on the bed and onto his naked lap as his eyes never leave my body. I kiss him slowly, but long and ask him quietly "Do you have a condom?" He takes me off his lap quickly searching his backpack for his condom. When he finally got it, (C/N) sat back on the bed and put the condom on. He then looked at me patting his lap
"C'mon baby girl"
Of course my happy ass sat on his lap. He lined himself up and inserted. He didn't even give me time to adjust he just started pounding me. I sat there, mouth open, moaning wildly. He went harder and faster with every stroke. I bit his shoulder lightly, scratching his back making love scars. I couldn't take anymore and yelled "FUCK (C/N) GO FASTER!" 
He listened, going faster, he slapped my ass going harder than before.
   After his arms got tired, I took over. I started riding him, he started to relax, laying down while still staring me down. I swirled my hips, sinking deeper onto him. He moaned quietly, cursing under his breath. He used his hands to grab my boobs, playing with them like toys. As I rode faster his hands left my boobs and he placed them behind his head.
   I reached was about to reach my climax when he suddenly flipped me over so that I was at bottom of him. He lined himself up again, pounding into me. I moaned in pleasure listening to our skin slapping against each other. I scratched his back more leaving his (pale/slightly tan) back a red mess. After he and I both reached our climax, he rolled off of me throwing the condom away. We were both a panting mess. I finally got a breath to say "Sorry for scratching your back so hard."
"Its ok (Y/N), that just boosted my confidence to go faster"
I kissed him again, wrapping my leg around his torso and placed my head on his chest. I soon fell asleep, listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

————————————-
Ya'll I- I CANNOT!
Anyways here you go you horny fuckers. You know what, i'm just as horny😩🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Hopefully yall liked this🥰