Chapter:11 Yugi Vs Mai

Yugi: Hi Y/N, I hope you're keeping well. Please remember Phoenix doesn't own Yugioh or any media used in her story. They all belong to their rightful owners. Thank you.

Mai: Now on to the story so I can win this duel and become Queen of Games!

(In your bedroom)
Yami's Pov

"No please mommy! Don't leave me!" Y/N cried.
"Y/N, please wake up! You're having a nightmare!" I called shaking her to wake up.
"Come back!" She yells as she jumps out of her nightmare sitting up on the bed with her back against the pillow breathing heavily.
"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.
She wraps her arms around me burying her head in my chest as she cried. I gently stroke her hair as I rub her back with my other hand.
"I'm here it's okay. Let it all out," I cooed.

"I saw her Yami, she was right there but I lost her again!" She cried.
"I'm so sorry Y/N. I hate seeing you like this. You don't deserve all this heartache. I wish I could take away your pain," I told her.
"Promise me Yami no matter what happens you won't leave me. I can't lose you. I won't be able to handle it," She pleaded.
"I promise Y/N," I told her.
"You really mean that?" She asked looking into my eyes.
"I do, now where's that gorgeous smile I love so much hmm?" I taunt trying to cheer her up.
"I don't feel like smiling Yami," She said curtly.
"What do you feel like then?" I smirked.
"Resurrecting Gozaburo Kaiba so I can kill him myself for the pain he caused my family and friend!" She stated.

"Kaiba's dad killed your mom?" I asked in shock.
"He did all because she chose my dad over him. What a narcissistic maniac!" She stated.
My blood was boiling and so were hers. Why couldn't he just be happy for her?
"Good morning Your Majesties, I trust you had a good night's rest and you're ready for the long day ahead of you?" Mahad greeted.
"You and your wife have incredible timing you know that?" Y/N hissed making us flinch.
"Someone needs her coffee big time," He teased.
"Sorry broey after the dream I had I'm feeling murderous this morning," She confessed.
"I don't blame you but lashing out isn't the answer," He told her.
"You're right sorry again. Thank you for being here Yami, you should head back to Yugi. Your duel starts in an hour," She noted.

"Are you sure? I don't mind staying a little longer,"
"I'll be okay plus Yugi needs you," She said.
"Alright, then I'll see you later. Try not to kill anyone until then," I teased.
"And don't imagine doing it either," Mahad added.
"Buzzkills!" She stated making us chuckle.
"Here's a little something for good luck," She says before kissing my cheek making them heat up.
"Gross you haven't even brushed your teeth!" Mahad said pretending to gag.
"Don't get jealous broey, here's one for you," She teased kissing his forehead and he scrunches up his nose in disgust.
"Would you like another one?" She cooed making him pull me inside the mystic box taking us inside the puzzle.

"Good luck in your duels pharaoh and thank you for cheering my sister up. You were always good at that. You got through to her in ways we could never understand," He told me before turning around to leave.
"Wait Mahad there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now,"
"What is it my Pharaoh?" He queried.
"Is Y/N Mana?" I asked making him gulp.
"I'm afraid I can't answer that Pharaoh. You must remember on your own but what I can tell you is that you've loved your Queen enormously and the feelings you had for her, you could never have for another. So if what you feel towards Y/N is the same as you did with Mana then that should answer your question Pharaoh," He explained.
"Thank you, Mahad,"
He bowed and left.

(Y/N POV)

I took a quick shower and got dressed in my (insert outfit here). I placed my deck in my pouch and left my room to meet up with my friends.

"There you are! We were about to organize a search party!" Serah yelled.
"Leo can you please tell your girlfriend it's not wise to shout at someone this early in the morning especially when they haven't had their morning (insert beverage here)," I teased making her growl and him chuckle.
"Oh look it's Yugi!" She cheered before running over to him.
"Does she have a sugar rush?" I asked Leo.
"She drank an entire kettle of expresso," He sighed making my jaw drop.
"She did what? And you let her?" I asked dumbfounded.
"I was asleep while she was in the kitchen with your chef," He said.
"You're taking care of her when she crashes later!" I said firmly.
"But she's your bestie!" He whined.
"And your soon-to-be wifey! Remember?" I teased.
"I hate you!" He groaned.
"Love you too bro," I smirked pecking his cheek.