Chapter: 19 Pegasus Pt 3

Pegasus: Welcome back Angel, are you ready to enter the Shadow Realm? I hope you're well prepared for the terror that awaits you.

(Inside the Shadow Realm)
Seto's POV

"You two should be safe here. If any Shadow Creatures approach you, use these branches to annihilate them. I'm going to find Isabelle and make sure she's okay," I told Mokuba and Yugi's granddad as I lead them to the end of what looked like a forest in this dark, misty, and dreadful Shadow Realm, Pegasus placed us in. Shadow creatures have been coming at us none stop since we got here. Isabelle chose to go in a different direction from us while we were being chased by Red-Eyes Black Dragon. It followed her instead of us. I tried to convince her not to do it but that stubborn woman pushed me behind Mokuba and sprinted off before I had a chance to see which way she went. Even without my body, she gives me a headache. Would it kill her to let me have some peace?

"Seto this is Bella we're talking about she can take care of herself. Red Eyes won't stand a chance against her," Mokuba said.
"He's right she's one tough cookie. If you should be worried about anyone it should be that poor dragon," The old man said.
"That may be true but I promised Y/N I'd look out for her," I explained.
Plus I'd never forgiven myself if anything were to happen to her.
"Alright then but be careful because if she ends up rescuing you again, she won't let you live it down," Mokuba teased.
"I won't need rescuing, Mokuba. Now, remember what I said and stay put while I look for that stubborn secretary of mine," I snarled before leaving.

"Why does this woman always have to do something to make my blood boil?" I muttered to myself.
If she isn't bringing me chamomile tea on evenings to make me sleep instead of my usual coffee. She's giving my staff the day off on weekends and kidnapping me to take us to her family's ranch. Why do I keep her around? She has this magnetic hold on me and no matter how much I try to fight it when I'm around her it's almost impossible to deny her what she wants.

"Seto, look out!" Isabelle yelled before tackling me to the ground.
"What was that?" I asked.
"I don't know, I only saw the arrow flying towards you. What are you doing here anyway? Didn't I tell you to stay with Mokie and grandpa to ensure their safety?" She queried.
"You did, but in case you forgot I'm Seto Kaiba and no one tells me what to do. Besides Mokuba was worried about you so I didn't have a choice," I lied.
"Right, well come on let's go. I think we're safe now," She stated.

She quickly got up and extended her hand helping me up.
"You don't have to be so defensive all the time you know? I know I'm not important to you so you don't have to rub it in every chance you get," She smiled but my heart clenched hearing her say that. I do care about her but I could never admit it and when I'm around her I insult her instead of praising her for all her hard work.
"If you stopped acting like you didn't know I wouldn't have to remind you all the time," I said dryly.
"Where did you leave them? We need to find them. They could be in danger," She said ignoring my response.
"By the oak tree,"
"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

"Whoosh!" Red Eyes flew over us grabbing her.
"You picked the wrong girl to mess with mister. Ya!" She exclaimed doing a backflip and using both feet to kick Red Eyes away only to start falling at high speed.
"Rain, I could use a hand here," She said and the sky was illuminated with rainbow lights before her majestic Rainbow Dragon appeared out of it capturing her on his back.
"Thanks, boy, I can always count on you. Now let's pick up that grouch over there," She smirked pointing at me.
She picked me up and we flew over to where Mokuba was and picked them us just in time as a herd of ghouls was heading their way. How she summoned him is beyond me.

"Alright Rain it's time for you to teach those ghouls a lesson. Attack them now and wipe them out! Go Rainbow Refraction!" She ordered and her Dragon annihilated those ghouls.
"Wow! See Seto, I told you she could take care of herself. You were worried over nothing," Mokuba said gleefully.
"Magnificent, I've never seen anything like this. Your dragon is extraordinary," The Old foo..."
"SETO!" Author Phoenix warned.
"Old m-an said,"
"He sure is," She agreed.
"Oh please, he wouldn't stand a chance against Blue Eyes," I scoffed.
"Must you compare every Dragon with Blue Eyes?" She inquired.
"Blue Eyes is the most outstanding Dragon Pegasus ever created and no other Dragon would ever come close to it," I stated but as soon as I finished my statement her dragon took a sharp turn resulting in me falling over.