Chapter: 29 New Enemy

Yugi: welcome back Angels!

A/N
To my innocent readers, I apologize if your scenes with Yami are too much. I tried to make it as mild as possible. To my not so innocent readers who requested juicy lemons. I hope this quenches your thirst a bit. Enjoy the surprise😏 (insert evil laugh)

(Your POV)

"Something on your mind, albi?" I asked while running my fingers through his hair while I laid next to him on his bed.
"Do you think we can trust Duke especially with keeping your identity hidden?" He queried.
"I do, especially since he idolizes dad so much. I don't think he'll want to ruin that," I stated.
"I see you're still wearing your wig and contacts out in public," He said.
"I've decided to wear them for my duels, work, and school but I'll take them off when it's just us, our friends, and family. I don't need to tell you how overprotective dad is. To the public, I'll be known as Y/N Emerald, the Phoenix Queen/Queen of Games until I take over Industrial Illusions from dad," I told him.

"Are you okay with that?" He queried.
"Yeah, because even though this identity is also popular, I don't have to worry about paparazzi printing scandals about me as I would if they knew I was the only child of Maximilian Pegasus and heir to his fortune," I explained.
"I see. Now, how did you know we could still summon a monster when Duke was so sure we couldn't?" He asked.

"The pattern created by dimensioning the die reminded me of a board game I loved as a kid. It had blocks shaped the same way. Both players would have their own set of blocks. They would both take turns trying to complete their square while also blocking their opponent from finishing theirs. The pattern you won with is what I'd normally use to defeat dad and Mahad. That's how I noticed you still had room to dimension one more die," I explained.

"Did we play it as well?" He smirked.
"Yep and it's one of the few games I won fairly against you," I teased.
"Fairly? Does that mean you were a cheater?" He sneered.
"Nope, it's one of the few you didn't lose on purpose because you never liked seeing me upset. Most girls would consider you as being sweet but to me it felt like I was an unworthy opponent so I avoided playing those other games with you. Had I known why you did that I would have confronted you so we could play them fairly as well," I explained.

"Well, to be fair that never would have happened if you didn't trap me under your spell and steal my heart," He chuckled.
"Sure lover boy, blame the poor little spell caster who had no idea her best friend the crown prince of Egypt was madly in love with her," I teased.
"And still is," He blushed.
"I wish you had told me back then because now we have so many obstacles working against us," I told him.
"We do, so let's not waste any more time, my little Goddess," He said moving closer to me.

He placed a loose strand of hair behind my ear staring deep into my e/c eyes with his amethyst orbs that now had a hint of magenta in them. He caresses my cheeks with his thumb making them flush while his hot breath against my lips sent waves of passion throughout my body. He gently pressed his lips against mine before devouring my mouth savoring every aspect of it while our hands roamed each other. I grazed my fingers over his bareback while he fiddled with the hem of my nightgown before removing it. I turned away feeling shy and blushing as his eyes scanned my body.

"Look at me habibty," He sweetly requested and I slowly turned to look at him.
"Your body is pure perfection. There's no need for you to be shy," He said.
"So is yours," I told him but my voice came out hoarse.
"Do you want to stop?" He asked.
"No, please continue," I said.
"Are you sure?" He queried.
"Yes albi," I assured him.
"Then relax and let me show you just how much I adore you," He said.
"Okay," I breathed and he attacked my neck with his hot tender kisses before leaving a love bite "Albi," I moaned and he stares into my eyes again before attacking my lips but this time the kiss was filled with hunger as we were both in desperate need of each other. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to me while my hands combed through his hair.