Chapter: 25 Christmas Miracles

Ra: Welcome to The Pharoah & The Phoenix Christmas special. Unlike the Halloween edition, this chapter will be part of the plot. So sit back relax and enjoy!

(Your POV)

"Are you sure you want me to invite them for New Year's Eve?" I asked dad who just dropped the bomb on me that he wants to invite Yugi and his friends along with Seto and Mokuba for New Year's Eve so he could properly apologize to him. I'm okay with it but this means I won't be able to have Yami with us but Mahad did promise me he'd talk to Ra for Yami, mom, Phoenix, him, and Yami's parents to be here. Our only problem will be explaining mom to everyone.

"I know it won't make up for all the trauma I've put them through but it's a start. My company has always worked side by side with Kaiba Corp since Seto took over. I wouldn't want this to destroy our companies alliance," He said.
"I agree, sweetheart but Seto may still be uncomfortable speaking with you and if that's the case you need to be patient with him. He does seem okay doing business with Angel though," Mom stated.
"He is, but that's only because he feels as though he owes me for saving him and Mokuba and you both know how much he hates owing someone," I told them.

"So what should I do?" Dad asked.
"I'll invite them over dad. It's the only way we can move forward and put the past behind us. They're my friends and I want them to feel comfortable around you and not worry about if you're going to hurt them again. We'll take baby steps until they're ready to forgive you and move on if they haven't already," I stated.
"You think, they've already forgiven me?" He asked.

"It wouldn't surprise me, they are her friends after all," Mom said.
"There's a huge possibility yes. You two can go ahead and get some rest. I'll tidy up and call Yugi and Seto to inform them about New Year's Eve," I told him.
"Okay, sweetie but don't stay up too late," Mom said.
"Yeah and no talking or fraternizing with ancient Pharaohs that are way too old for you either!" Dad added as they made their way to the stairs.
"Goodnight and sweet dreams," I said ignoring him.

"About time, I thought they'd never leave," Yami chuckled placing his hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder while I dried the dishes I just finished washing.
"You know if you helped I would have finished sooner," I teased.
"But I did help, I kept you warm and gave you great company," He stated.
"Did you now?" I asked quirking a brow as I faced him.
"I sure did," He smirks and I bite my lip to suppress my laughter as I moved closer to his face. He closed his eyes thinking I'm about to kiss him but unfortunately for him, he's about to pay for teasing me. I used my empty hand to caress his cheek while I slowly placed my other hand with soap foam over his head. He held my hand that was caressing his cheek and placed gentle kisses on it. I let out a soft moan and dabbed the soap foam on his head making him stare at me in utter shock releasing my hand he was holding. I quickly ran up the stairs to my room knowing full well he's going to make me pay for what I just did.

"I can't believe you just did that! My poor hair," He said looking at my bedroom mirror.
"Seriously, Mahad, couldn't you let me enjoy my victory a little bit?" I whined.
"I'm his most faithful servant, remember?" He chuckled.
"What about your loyalty to me?" I queried.
"You never play fair," He said.
"Ignore her Mahad, she's just jealous because you're a better magician than her," Yami teased and Mahad chuckled.

"You did not just go there!" I snarled.
"I did," He stated.
"Mahad you should go, you're Pharaoh and I need to have a little chat," I told him.
"As you wish sis, just don't kill him," He said.
"I make no promises," I smirked.
"Guess I'm staying then," He said.
"It's okay Mahad, I can assure you she won't kill me. She'll miss me way too much," Yami told him and they both chuckled before Mahad disappeared.

"So you still think my brother is a better magician huh?" I asked.
"You said it not me and besides at the moment he's the only magician, not so?" He challenged.
"If you say so but if that's the case is he the one responsible for that giant Kuriboh plushy over your head?" I smirked.
"What?" He asked looking up only for the giant plushy to fall flat on his face making him fall on the floor with a thud while I giggled.
"How did you do that?" He asked.
"Why are you asking me? According to you, Mahad is the only Magician, remember?" I teased.
"That's because he uses magic all the time. How was I to know you still have your powers?" He asked as I helped him up but my cell rang before I could respond to him.