D - 1

When I saw you at the hospital, I was sitting on my wheelchair, being rolled around. My heart slowly started to beat faster. I remembered the first time I met you at our first year of highschool.
I've always had a crush on you but no one never knew. You're like the guy who's always mia, low key, super private. Knew I wouldn't have a chance that I kept it low. It was hard having a crush on someone like you that I'd be on and off about you. But you always have this space in my heart.

I saw you with your parents, begging a room for your sister, who's having a lung cancer. It reminded me of you. You were always late for class every morning and you always had only one reason, which was your sister. I was always wondering why. You seem to be a caring brother. I saw your mom crying, your dad saying he'd pay as much as required to get a room. You were standing next to them, looking worried and getting teary.

The receptionists were telling you that they couldn't help. Your parents were giving up. You hugged them saying, "she'll be alright", that really touched me.
And since my room is huge, I told my mom, "I'll share my room with their daughter". That's the only thing I could do for you.

My mom got me back to my room, I sat there on my bed waiting to see you. A new bed was already kept there with everything. At last, your sister was moving in, your parents were with her. Where are you? Your sister was sleeping, taking rest. Your parents were thanking me, it felt uncomfortable but I'm happy to help someone before I die. As your parents went out to refresh, in awhile, your sister woke up as we were chatting. She's so pretty. Your smile is exactly same as hers. I couldn't stop smiling.

Then you came in. Our eyes met, you slightly bow as I did the same. Your sister was so happy to see you. You walk to her and hug her. That was such a lovely sight. Later, your sister was taken out for check ups with your parents. You were there, making her bed. You then came to me and thank me. I was so happy that you actually talked to me. You sat at the chair by my bed, you asked me why I'm here. I told you why and that I might die in 4 days. Your expression deeply changed which made me feel as if you care. We chat and you made me laughed with all my stomach, which made me want to live after I don't care if I live anymore.

Hours passed, your sister came back. After dinner, it was like a girls' night, we had fun talking. When it was time to sleep, it was a complete silence. I find it really strange too. Maybe because I don't wanna feel sad for my imaginations, I never dared to dream. But I couldn't stop thinking about you. I picture myself with you and what would have happened if we were not in these situations.

All the feelings I have for you which I buried deep inside me seems to wake up.
Am I falling for you again?