D - 4

One day left. Truthfully, I can't feel calm. I feel like screaming out but then I feel week all of the sudden. I feel like I'm losing my memories. I feel so sick. I can't calm down at all, this is the worst feeling ever. After breakfast, unexpectedly, you came. I was kinda shocked because your sister went out this morning.

You talked to my parents outside which made me curious, but not really want to overthink. My mom came in with some paper bags. She said that I'm going out to free up my mind. I don't know why, I was kinda excited, maybe because I haven't gone out for awhile.

I changed myself into a nice floral dress and a while pair of flats. I wear a wig exactly like my hair before. My mom did some make up for me, to be honest, I can't stop staring at myself in the mirror.

Then, you came in. My heart started to beat a little faster. Your face looked really satisfied about how I look which makes me happier more than ever. My mom told me I'm going out with you which made my can't stop smiling, but deep down, I'd keep asking "why?".

I walked out with you from the hospital which feels so great. You asked me where I wanted to go as I can't stop choosing among tons of places. It's the best day of my life, I bet. You made me forget that I might die tomorrow.

Before heading back to the hospital, you took me to see the sunset at a lovely place. We sat down on the grass and it feels so calm.

"Are you scared?" You asked.

I slowly took a deep breath,
"not anymore" I smiled.

You patted on my back, looking and smiling at me.

"You've got nothing to worry about" you said as I nodded.

I really couldn't help myself, I really had to tell you.

"I liked you a lot; when we were in high school and I still do. You don't really need to respond to it, I'm just letting you know" I said and looked down.

"I know you'll make it through, I'll wait for you. Worst, even if you get up not remembering me, we'll start fresh, I won't screw up my chances like I did. You won't know it. I've been liking you"