D - 3

2 days. I was woken up by birds chirping, it was almost 5 in the morning. You were still sleeping, I got up and washed up. I got up to my bed again and watch the sky through the glass walls.

My mom arrived by 5:30 with snacks I was craving for. I stared at the sky while eating ang kept glancing towards you. When my mom went to see my dad, you finally woke up, around 6. We both greeted "mornings", after you washed up, you said you're going to check how your sister is doing as you left.

After my mom came back, I had my breakfast. Some of my friends visited after that and my cousins showed up at the afternoon. I was so happy to meet them and feel a lot better but the fact that I didn't see you at all makes me unhappy. Well, why would you, right? We're not even close or something. Not like you're supposed to come and see me.

It was 9:00 p.m and I decided to sleep in. One of my closest cousin is staying with me tonight. I wanted to chat a lot but I'm not in the mood for that maybe because of you. After awhile, I heard the door knocked but I didn't bother to open my eyes.

My cousin responded, "come in". The door opened and could hear footsteps, I was shocked to hear your voice, you had a quick chat with my cousin how I was doing. Then you said, "since she's already asleep, I'll go now, I was here to say good night".
"Okay, thank you for visiting" my cousin replied. I heard you walking out and the door closed. Now, I could finally sleep peacefully. Thank you for coming.