Chapter 3

•Sabrina's POV•

Yesterday at dinner I came so close to talking to Bradley but then Corey interrupted me. I love the kid and all but he has to learn to chill.

Anyway, I plan on talking to him today. He also is in one of my groups. After canoeing I have archery and he's in that one.

I have no like 'friends' in that class and I'm not that good at making new ones. So today I'm gonna try, and Bradley is gonna be my main target.

---

"What do you have after this" Rowan asks as we walk to our cabin

We just got back from canoeing. No one could jump in today. Thank goodness.

"Archery"

She winks at me "with Bradley ooohhh"

I try not to blush when she says that "oh hush. So how about you and Peyton"

"Oh Sabrina, he is wonderful" she exclaims

I laugh at her 'fangirling'

"Hey Rowan" someone calls out

We both turn and see Peyton standing there

"Yeah" she smiles

He motions for her to go to him

"See yah" I smile

I giggle and walk into my cabin. I freshen up and then head out to the field.

---

"Hey guys, nice to see you again" our intrusctor, Devon says "today we are gonna get in groups of three and compete against each other"

Everyone starts shuffling around while I stand there like a lost puppy. Someone then taps on my shoulder and when I turn around I almost lose my balance.

He's beautiful. Cole Meyer.

"Hey I'm Cole" he smiles

"Uuhhmm Sabrina. I'm Sabrina" I stutter

"Nice to meet you. So wanna be in a group?"

"Sure" I nod "we kind of need another person though"

"Oh yeah" He looks around then whistles to someone "hey bro join our group" he shouts

I look in the direction he is looking and see Bradley jogging towards us.

"Do you mind if my bud Bradley joins" he asks

I scream in the inside "no, not at all"

"Hey dude, thanks. Those girls were killing me" he laughs

"No problems man. Hey this is Sabrina"

Everything is like in slow motion for a second and all I see is Bradley. He turns and looks at me then smiles.

"Hi" he says, flashing those white teeth

What do I say? I can't speak, nothing is coming out.

After moments of mentally panicking, I manage to spit out the word "hey"

He laughs and we grab our bows and arrows.

Devon explains the rules and we begin. Us three are competing. Whoever gets their arrow closest to the bullseye, wins. We each have four tries.

"Ladies first" Cole says

I smile and nervously put the arrow on the bow. I pull back and release, not getting the arrow anywhere near the bullseye. It barely hit the target.

"Here is your second arrow ma'lady" Bradley says

I blush and once again I put the arrow on the bow and pull back. I release and this time it doesn't even hit the target.

"Hey don't be nervous" Bradley says "you're doing great"

Lies. "thanks" I smile

Before I can pull back the third arrow someone puts their hands on mine and helps me "here hold it like this, pull it back, aim..... And shoot"

He moves his hands and I watch as the arrow lands directly on the bullseye. I turn around and see that it was Cole.

My heart was fluttering and my palms were sweating "th-thanks"

He gives me a half smile and hands me my last arrow. I hold my bow up, pull back, aim and release.

The arrow speeds through the air and hits right on the bullseye. I jump and turn around in excitement "woohooo I got that one on my own"

The guys laugh and congratulate me.

Next, Cole goes. All of his arrows land near the bullseye but none hitting it.

"Okay okay, step aside rookies and let me show you how its done"

Bradley pulls back and releases. All four of his arrows hit directly on the bullseye. Cole and I stand there in shock and so does Devon.

We all clap for him and he lays his stuff down "many years of archery my friends, many long years"

---

"Hey how did archery go" Rowan asks

"I was in a group with two of the hottest guys ever"

"Oh who? Tell me who?" Rowan asks excited

"Bradley Perry and Cole Meyer" I whisper yell

"Omg. Cole, that's Peyton's brother" she says

"I know!!"

"So who do you like" she asks

My heart is still thumping but I try to calm down "I don't know... I've always liked Bradley but Cole, my heart fluttered when he put his hands on mine and helped me shoot the arrow" I say with my hand over my heart

"But Bradley when I saw him, everything was in slow motion and all I could see was him" I lay back on my bed "I'm broken"

"You're not. You just need to get to know them better. Hey, have fun. We're only here for two more weeks" she suggests then goes and takes a shower

I go to Sarah's cabin and get ready. After we're all done, we head to dinner.

"ladies " Corey says

"Corey"

"What's for dinner" he asks

"Hmm looks like spaghetti" I say

We get our food and look for place to sit "hey guys". Someone calls out "over here"

Its Peyton. He motions all three of us to sit with him.

"Hey guys" he says "Rowan" he smiles

She giggles "hi"

I smirk and begin to eat. "Woah its Sabrina, master at archery" Cole jokes sitting at the table

"Oh hush, at least I hit the bullseye" I fire back playfully

Everyone goes "oooohhhh"

"Only with my help baby doll" he winks

My cheeks now feels warm. Why do guys do this to me "I got one on my own" I whisper then smile

"Hey Cole" Bradley says sitting down "Peyton" then he looks at me and smiles "Sabrina"

I straighten up and smile back.

Camp is getting better and better each day.

//// 

Is this good so far? Am I rushing things?

Cole or Bradley?