Chapter 13

•Sabrina's POV•

"I'm so glad that was our last day of the kitchen" I say

All of the girls groan as they flop on their beds "work is hard" Ashley complains

I laugh and find my clothes to shower. I walk to the bathroom until someone knocks on the door.

I groan loud and open the door.

"Oh Cole" I smile "I'm glad to see you" I hug him

I feel him relax as I wrap my arms around him. I pull away and walk outside, closing the door behind me.

"Sorry for running out on you yesterday" I apologize "the thing is...."

"You like Bradley" he says quietly

I look away and nod. His shoulders drop as a sad expression appears on his face.

"But I like you too" he raises his head and gives me a slight smile "that's real reason"

"It's okay. I don't want to make you feel like you need to choose. If it makes you happy. I guess I'm okay with being friends" he says

"No Cole I don't want to be just friends....but it's hard to explain I ju--"

Before I know it his lips are on mine. I get this feeling that I cant quite explain. At first I don't move, then I relax and give in. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

We pull apart and he puts his forehead on mine "take your time okay. If you choose him, at least I know I had this moment. I like you Sabrina, I really do. I'll see you later" he says and kisses my cheek

I watch him as he walks away. I lean on the door. I gently touch my lips and smile, that was my first kiss.

-next day-

"Last two days of camp" Rowan says as we walk out of the cabin.

"I'm gonna miss you Row"

"I'm gonna miss you too. I'm gonna make sure we see each other after call, this time"

"Agreed" I say "since we can pick our own activities for the rest of camp. Im gonna do horseback riding today"

"That takes too long" Rowan complains

"You don't have to do it"

"But I want to spend time with my best friend"

"Well....."

----

"I'm glad you decided to come Rowan"

"Are you sure about this? It looks like its gonna rain"

"You won't melt" I roll my eyes and laugh

We get on our horses and ride along the trail. She tells me all about and Peyton then I tell her about my kiss with Cole.

"YOU AND COLE KISSED" she yells

"Shh ...and yeah" I smile

"Wow. So are you picking him"

I shrug "I don't know yet"

Thunder begins to roll and rain begins to pour from the sky.

"Just our luck" Rowan sighs

"Let's head back"

Lighting lights up the sky as the sound of thunder takes over. The next lighting strike was loud, the horses start going crazy. Mine runs one way as Rowan's runs the in the opposite direction.