Chapter 12

•Sabrina's POV•

He asked it. Why'd he ask? I told him I couldn't be with anyone at camp.

I feel like I knew what Bradley was gonna talk to me about. I can't take this, why do I have to like two guys at the same time?

Oh Rowan she can help "hey Row" I say grabbing her arm

"Oh hey Sab what's up"

"What are you doing"

"I was going to see Peyton but you come first so watcha need"

".....I need help with Cole and Bradley. I like them both...like a lot. I told Cole I don't date people from camp because I wouldn't see them after. Cole asked if I liked him and yeah"

"Woah. Well just tell them how you feel. And Sabrina, if you do want to see them you can. We all live in North Carolina like you said. You can see them. I don't think that's the real reason, you just don't know who to choose" she says "good luck Sabby" she rubs my back and walks away

She's right. I need to make a decision.

•Peyton's POV•

Since camp is over in a few days, Davis is prepping for the "big heartbreak"

I know I'm a jerk for this but...let me just tell you how it happened.

It all started the day I met Rowan. Yah know, when we got paired up. Well we talked and got to know each other a little bit on the canoe.

Well after all that and when I came back to camp, I talked to Davis and told him about her. Since back at home I'm known as the 'king of dares' and the school's 'heartbreaker' ...not proud of that one. He wanted to make a bet.

If I could make Rowan go out with me and 'fall in love'

The Abby thing was kind of like made up. Well like the story was made up. She never kissed me or was crying and all that.

She's Davis's sister and he told her to come up to the table and do all that stuff. I had to lie and make up the story.

So that was to make her jealous so I'd have a better chance after I 'ended it' with Abby.
Rowan and I started dating and it started off as just a bet but....over time I started feeling different.

When I was gonna tell her that I love her....I meant it.

I want to end this bet but ....I cant.
////
I'll update later. Hope you enjoyed ❤