SJ - Part 22

"Ew" you exclaimed as you walked past your mum.
"What's ew?" She asked you. You just began slightly laughing at her. "Just ew." You laughed.

"Y/N, what's ew? God you wouldn't think your 14 now." Your mum said with a chuckle.

"Have you done your hair yet?" You asked, trying to stifle a smile.

"Yeah why, does it look good?" She asked ruffling her hair around a bit.
"Just ew..." you laughed. Scarlett took this as a call to war as she then proceeded to ruffle your hair. "Now you're ew!" She laughed. "That's mean mum. I clearly care more about my appearance than you do judging by what your wearing.." You laughed.

"You cheeky bitch" That was the moment you knew you fucked up. Scarlett began chasing you through the house and tackled you onto the sofa. "Wanna know somet funny?" She laughed. "You're grounded" She said proudly.

"Wait.. Why?" You said shocked. "Because you were mean to me and therefore your grounding means you have to come out with me to set as I get to embarrass you as much as I want!" She laughed walking towards the door. "Hurry up Y/N! We're going to set now my little angel!"

"Don't ever call me a little angel ever again your ruining my badass demeanour" I said sulking.

"Ooh yes what do you call it, an emo" She laughed. "Hey! I'm not an emo I just prefer to scare people rather than have friends!"

"Yeah yeah get your ass in the car"