NR - Part 24

Imagine it's Christmas time, and as you are walking down the stairs, you can hear distant Christmas music coming from the living room.

The closer you get to the door the more you can hear your girlfriend humming and singing along to 'Fairytale Of New York'. As you approach the door frame you lean against it, admiring Natasha putting decorations on the tree and she dances around to the music.

You quietly walked over to her and spun her hips around, catching her by surprise. "Hello my love" Nat said kissing you passionately. "Do you need any help, darling?" You ask her getting a nod from the red head.

Your hands remove off of her hips and you grab some things to decorate the tree with and you and Nat start screaming at the same time;

"The boys of the NYPD choir
Were singing Galway Bay
And the bells were ringing out
For Christmas day"

The pair of you laughing and joking, swinging to to the music. It's your first christmas in your own apartment together and it's the most special thing to have happened in either of your lives. Both just as carefree as the other, singing and dancing to christmas songs.

As the songs change to 'All I Want For Christmas Is You', you grab Nat's waist as she lifts the star up onto the tree.

Proud of your work together you spin around and bring her in for one more kiss, before snuggling up on the sofa, wearing fluffy socks, fluffy pyjamas, hot chocolates in hand, the fireplace on, watching The Grinch.

Safe to say the snow outside was also setting the scene up perfectly.

It's by far the best christmas either of you have ever had.