KF - Part 33

"Kelly, I love you. Infact I love you more than anything in the world. But you're covered in monkey and elephant shit. Do not hug me" You laughed pushing your girlfriend away with your index finger on her shoulder.

"If you don't hug me right now, You don't love me." Kelly smirked, opening up her arms. "You're such a bitch" You gagged slightly before bringing her in for a hug. "Babe wrap closer to me this isn't a hug more like holding me" She laughed pulling me even closer. She even swayed to side, her arms tightly around me.

"Kelly you fucking stink. You're sleeping on the sofa tonight." You said moving away from her. "You don't mean that do you?" Kelly laughed, "I'm joking it's fair." She chuckled moving away and walking towards the monkey enclosure once more.

"Come hold the monkey, my love!" Kelly shouted pointing her head out the door. "NO IT'LL SHIT ON ME!" I shouted walking away. I was walking away before Kelly ran in front of me and put the monkey on my head. "Kelly. Once this monkey is off of me, I swear I will run after you and smear shit on your face."

Kelly took the monkey back off with a pout and i smudged mud in her face. "Bitch" I laughed walking away.