chapter 2: a crazy day

chapter 2,

It's the second day of college and everyone is starting at us, as they are starting at me and Jason. Why is he staring at me, I don't want him to look at me like this, they can't keep their eyes off us. As we are in music class, me and Jason are partners and we are working on music until one of his mates walk up. Looks at me and thinks that I am a loser and all that stuff. Then they took my music sheets but Jason gets up and gets my music back. The teacher told me and Jason to say in her class after it ends. The teach gives us a warning and let's us go. As we continue our day, we had our last class and we went to our dorm room until lunch. After lunch is over we head back to music class. I play the guitar and I am very good at it but Jason needs help so that he can get better at guitars.

It is now 5:00 pm, and we are having a party for all the new people starting with us very soon. I am starting to get really shy and nervous for the party. It's the first party I've ever went to and it is nerve racking to be here with lots of people. I will enjoy it as I can and I see Jason, he's sitting on the couch on his own. As I make my way over he sees me and gets up so that he can see me in my dress. We both hug as we are dating of course. Little does he know that I am not going to the party as I am busy working on my college work, he is disappointed that I haven't turned up to the party as I am hooking up with my teacher.