Chapter 12: university cancelled

My name is Amy Louise Stewart and welcome to my story. I am currently in university and I am studying to be a photographer. My good friend Jason Connor Edwards is a photographer and he is helping me out. It's a long progress to take pictures and print them off.

At break time I take pictures of leaves and trees for my photo album. I was super nervous to show my teacher the pictures I took, I wonder if she'll like them. I am so relieved, she loves them so much.

That day I was taking loads of pictures for my class tomorrow. As I have a big assessment to do for photography and I have a big test to do so I have to rest my eyes.

I wake up to a big explosion, classes have been cancelled for a whole year. This is the was of my time, I should just leave this university for good. Jason grabbed me by the arm and sat me down on my bed. He know what had happened but he doesn't want me to tell anyone what he did. Can Jason come to the main office we need to have a word with you right now.

Oh no, they must know what he has done to us. He's been really bad and needs to get expelled before he does anything else to us. He better stay away from me because I thought he was my friend but I guess I was wrong about him being there for me.