chapter 4: writing

chapter 4,

I have decided to start a writing career because I want to bring the most to the world. I love writing because it makes me happy and exited to be writing. This means I can make fantastic stories, and make them sound good. I am super nervous because its my first time writing, what do I do know its like I am never going to write at all. It's so annoying that I can't think about anything to write at this time.

I am writing a book on anything now as I stare at my teacher, should it be about him, I want it to be about him, because he means everything to me, I mean he saved my life. After he seen me get bullied, he was there for me when I needed him the most, He is my lover, he is coming over I need to look busy. He stops me and he sees my story about him, and he doesn't care because it's for my class that I have with him. He's okay if I take my time doing it but everyone has to give it on the deadline.

Jason walks in, he sees me and mr fitz flirting and sees us walk out of the door with all of our stuff. As he is about to follow he gets stopped by Hanna, she stops him from following them. He is so pissed off with Casie because she keeps letting go oh their friendship. She knows that if she tells him that she wants space he won't give her it. He thinks he can control her for no reason at all as she needs to be with mr Fitz so he needs to keep his distance from me and to leave me alone so I can do what's best for me not what's best for him at this moment. I give up on him and it's time to take our own paths away from each other, I have already moved on and he  needs to move on too. If he was my friend then why is he not letting me making me do my own choice when I want to. He needs to piss off and stop harassing me and Mr Fitz. Or I will get the police on him because he is harassing me because he's a A. This whole time I knew he was A and he didn't want to tell me that he was a A this whole time.
He is scared of me because I'm getting one of my teachers. He needs to understand I'm not his friend anymore and he needs to stop talking to me because he's going to get into trouble.

As I am in Mr Fitz house, A aka Jason texts me. I've got Hanna you can't do nothing about it.
I'm now I'm shocked that Jason has Hanna right now. Back off BITCH