Here for you!

*Harry's mum passed away holding his hand. He can't feel her holding his hand anymore and he's crying so hard. He can barely walk but he leaves the room and he sees the boys and Clary crying, Clary makes a step to him and Louis is crying hard. Harry looks at them but they all know now... Harry runs to hug Louis so tight, they both hold each other so tight, they both are shaking because they're crying so hard. Niall, Liam and Zayn hug each other crying. Anne was like a mother to them but mostly for Louis*

Louis: H-Haz... I-I'm so-sorry... she's i-in hea-heaven now H-Haz... no m-more pain

Harry: It-it hur-hurts so mu-much, I ca-can't bre-breathe Lo-Lou

Louis: I-I kn-know Ha-Haz! Bu-but you have t-to be strong

*Harry cries in Louis' arms for a few minutes while the boys hugs them too. Clary takes Harry's hand to show him that she's there too but Harry just cries in Louis' arms. Harry finally let go to Louis and he hugs the boys. They all cry together and Clary is standing on a chair. She goes to Harry and Harry hugs her. Harry let go to her too*

Louis: H-Haz... take a s-seat ple-please

*Says Louis tapping the free place next to him. Harry goes there crying and he just looks at the wall crying*

Harry: I-I am al-alone now...

*Louis puts his hand on Harry's shoulders and looks at him right in the eyes*

Louis: We ar-are here with you Haz! Always here!

*Harry jumps in his arms again and cries even harder. Louis holds him tight*

Harry: My m-mum is g-gone... L-Lou!

Louis: I know Haz... it hurts so bad

*Harry holds Louis tighter*

Harry: S-so so B-BAD! I-I should go h-ho...

*Starts crying harder*

Louis: y-yes Haz... we'll stay with you, alright?

Harry: P-please... th-thank you

Liam: You d-don't have to th-thank us Harry