You're always the one who makes me feel better

*After a hour Louis slowly opens his eyes*

Harry: L-Lou! Babe!

*Louis looks at him with his blue eyes and Harry's tears are falling on his cheeks, like a river. Louis squeezes his hand and Harry kisses Louis' hand. The doctor came in*

Doctor: Hello Mr Tomlinson!

*He took the mask off so Louis can speak. Louis' voice was so weak*

Louis: H-Hi

*Harry couldn't hold the tears in when he heard him and started crying harder*

Doctor: Let's see how are you!

*Harry watched every move Louis or the doctor did. He was crying looking at Louis*

Doctor: Okay, Mr Tomlinson! You seem okay, we have to make you a big test to see if everything is fixed, but we'll wait until tomorrow at 8 am. Don't force yourself, alright?

Louis: Yeah...

*The doctor left and Louis looks at Harry*

Louis: Angel... don't cry

Harry: I-I can't lose y-you too! Lou I can't!

Louis: Baby... I'm here... look at me, I am here with you! I won't leave you! I hope...

*Harry starts crying*

Louis: nono sorry! I'm gonna be alright! Healthy! Alright? We're gonna go home, we're gonna live a long life together, we're gonna wake up cuddling, I'm gonna make you tea, we're gonna sing together angel, we're gonna marry someday, right? We're gonna have kids, they're gonna wake us up early in the morning and we're gonna give them sweet kisses, right?

*Harry nods,  he's crying so hard*

Harry: I-I love you so much!

Louis: I love you too angel! Come here! I want a kiss

*Harry kisses Louis and in that moment the boys came in*

Louis: Boys? You're here too?

Liam: Of course we are!

Zayn: we never left!

Louis: what did I done to deserve you? I love you all so so much

Niall: we love you too!

*All the boys have tears in their eyes*

Louis: hey! I don't wanna see you crying! Please! Angel... I'm here with you!

*Harry wipes his tears off and smiles*

Harry: done sun! I-I won't cry!

Louis: good angel! Boys?

Liam: we won't cry!

Louis: good! I don't wanna see you crying, alright? I don't wanna see you sad! I'm fine! Tomorrow will find out if everything is good and then I'll go home!