Bad dream to realise

*In the bedroom, Harry was dreaming something bad. Louis was dead in front of him and he was trying to wake him up. His heart starts beating so fast and he starts crying in his sleep. He finally wakes up crying and scared. He looks next to him and Louis is not there, it's the first time Louis is not there sleeping. He runs downstairs shouting*

Harry: BOYS! Where is- *and then he saw him, on the couch with the boys. Louis gets up and makes some steps to Harry, he looks at him scared. Harry's tears start falling on his cheeks*

Louis: Haz?

*Harry runs at him and hugs him so tight that Louis almost run out of breath. Harry breaths uncontrollable*

Louis: Haz? What happened?

Harry: I-I h-had a bad d-dream... yo-you died

Louis: Oh Hazza... I'm here with you, look at me!

*Louis takes his face in his arms and Harry is looking at Louis, crying*

Louis: See? I'm here!

*Harry hugs him again, while he was crying so hard*

Louis: Haz... please calm down

Harry: P-please don't leave m-me...

Louis: I won't leave you! Never Haz! I'll always be here with you

*They go on the couch after Louis wipes Harry's tears off. The boys were looking at them*

Liam: Good morning Harry!

Harry: Morning boys!

Niall: how was your night Haz?

Harry: I slept pretty good... Idk why but I slept good, of course forgetting that dream

Zayn: do you wanna eat something?

Harry: No-

Louis: Haz?

Harry: yeah... just a little

*Louis gives him a smile and Liam goes to prepare something for them*

Louis: No, Haz... I have to ask...

Harry: What?

Louis: Haz... are you alright with the fact that Clary broke up with you? You alright, right? You would say if you wouldn't be good? Right? Haz?

Harry: Oh... yeah... I'm alright... umm I kinda wanted to break up with her for a while but I didn't knew how...

Louis: you sure?

Harry: Yes Lou...