Like an angel

*One week has passed and the boys are still sleeping with Harry because it's so hard for him. He would wake up in the middle of the night and starts crying, so Louis would comfort him until he's asleep again. Harry loved to sing, write songs, but he's not doing this anymore. The boys trying to make him forget, even just for a couple of minutes but they didn't succeed. He didn't said anything about Clary anymore and Louis is a little concerned about this silence in this situation. He's not eating, but Louis forces him to do it because he'll die of starving. The bond between the boys grew, they're together through the day and Louis is with Harry even in the night. They're sleeping in his bedroom, because Harry can't sleep alone and Louis couldn't sleep not knowing is Harry is sleeping. For Louis is so hard too, Anne was with him from the moment he lost his parents and now that she's not here anymore, it's hard. He's crying all day but without Harry seeing him because he has to be strong for him, to doesn't show him that his crying. Niall is the one who tries to make them laugh but the only thing that he succeed in Harry's face is just a vague smile, with tears in his eyes. Louis is in love with Harry and Harry is in love with you but they don't know that. Louis doesn't told Harry because he had a girlfriend and Harry didn't wanted to admit it until...*

*It's 9 am and Louis wakes up holding Harry in his arms. For the first time in their lives, they slept like this, Louis' heart starts beating so fast and the butterflies are going crazy. He doesn't know how they end up cuddling but it feels so good. Harry is holding his hand tight close to his chest and the other Louis' hand is in Harry's hair. Louis slowly gets up because it's also the first time they slept that much and the first time he woke up the first. Louis goes downstairs and the boys were standing on the couch talking about some football game*

Niall: Morning Louis!

Louis: Good morning boys!

Liam: How was your night?

Louis: Pretty good actually, Harry didn't wake up at all. He slept like an angel

Zayn: This is amazing... omg of the first time in the last week

Louis: Yes, he had some rough weeks

Niall: And you had too...

Louis: It's hard... you know she was like my second mother

Liam: We know Louis... and we know you cry too we know you for years now...

Louis: well...

Zayn: It's alright Louis! It's totally alright to cry!

Louis: Yeah... boys... I'm a little concerned about Hazza

Liam: why?

Louis: He didn't said anything about Clary since she broke up with him... I don't know if he's alright with that

Zayn: She did the worst thing a person can do... he'll talk eventually.

Louis: Yeah I hope so...