Sultan Ahmed

SULTAN AHMED S POV: 
My name is sultan ahmed khan i am the second youngest son of sultan Mehmet khan and valide (mother) handan sultan when my father became the sultan (king)  he ordered to kill all his brothers and cousins who were even near the age of taking his throne , of course he didn't kill his children meaning  his three sons and daughter . Everywhere in this palace suffocates , these rules validem (mother) always sends girls to my room for havlet (seclusion)  but i dont want to just sleep with all of them , these girls are all power hungry and only want to lay with me , no talking no understanding nothing. Anyways today me and my brother (mehmet) decided to have a sword fight in our secret garden that only a few people know about it , after some time we were catching our breath and taking in the beautiful scenery of flowers and sunlight mehmet said : " brother i have something to tell you " , i signalized him to go on so he continues saying : " i talked to father yesterday and told him what was on my mind because i heard and saw that the janissaries (army) are rebels and we should check on them but father git angry and started shouting at me " , he then took a deep breath , i think i know where this is going but i dont want my theory to be true so i timidly asked : " where are you going with this brother?" , He then said : " what I'm saying is that in fathers eye i am the rebel and  I'm afraid Ahmet that he will kill me , he didn't have a problem with killing his 18 brothers so he wont even waste a second to kill me too" , at that moment i only saw fear behind my brothers eyes  and I'm pretty sure baba will do something i just hope not .