A NEW TYPE OF LOVE🌹

THIRD PERSON POV :

When Ahmed was done he  took her hand in an instinct , and callie didn't seem to mind , she was too busy looking into his eyes it was like she was trapped and couldn't get out and frankly she didn't want to , when ahmed noticed this he felt his chest swell , the way callie was looking at him made his knees go weak , he was also paralyzed . Callista and Ahmed just stood there looking at each other for what felt like an eternity but in reality it was just a few minutes , callista was the first one to break the eye contact , noticing this Ahmed did too then Callie smiled at him and said : " So this means you actually are bahti hmm . The poetry is great " . Ahmed lightly blushed and replied :" I try, I'm still learning. Actually I have a book with Sultan Suleiman's poets do you want to see,?" , The way Ahmed's eyes lit up just by showing the poetry , vallie couldn't just say no . So callie replied just as excitedly: " yes please!" Ahmed's heart warmed at this and quickly took her hand and showed her the book , Callie and Ahmed were now almost shoulder to shoulder with each other . A few moments later callie was showing Ahmed the map and telling him where her greek island was : " This is is greek island one of the most beautiful cities in the world " , while callie was explaining this Ahmed didn't even looked at the book once he was too busy staring at her and properly admiring callista , when callie looked at him he quickly looked down at the book to not get caught staring at her , Ahmed then pointed at where Callie's hand was pointing and softly said : " there"  callie softly nodded and looked at ahmed who was already looking at her lovingly he then asked : " Greek or Venetian " , callie then happily replied : " Baba greek mama venetian , but baba's mother was from Venetian " , callie then looked at the map then back at ahmed , then she fully turned towards him and started happily , all the while ahmed looking at her intently : " When i was younger we had a small garden in our backyard which baba built for me and my sister, we had two sides of our garden my sister's side was filled with roses and mine was filled with jasmine and tulips " . Ahmed was happy to learn that she liked tulips and roses then he slowly took her hand .

Now that callie was aware of her surrounding's she felt ahmed softly caress her knuckles and fingers

Now that callie was aware of her surrounding's she felt ahmed softly caress her knuckles and fingers . Callista got weirdly shy , she looked down at her hand then at Ahmed's face through her eyelashes and gently took her hand away . Even by that Ahmed was not fazed he kept looking at Callista , so to try and distract them mainly herself callie looked down at the book again and saw the turkey map , she looked up at Ahmed who was still looking at her and asked : " Is this all turk " , Ahmed only nodded then in a joking manner callie said : " Is this all your land" to which ahmed laughed . Then something came in Callistas mind maybe ahmed could help her escape so she then fully turned towards ahmed and said : " which means you're the sultan . The sultan of the world" , Ahmed did know where she was going with this , he was still looking at her more specifically her eyes . So callista then continued : " Which means you can do whatever you want" , Still no response he was still staring at her so she said : " Bahti _  Ahmed order them to let me go please" . Ahmed wanted to to let her go because she was suffering in the harem but he couldn't . He knew he sounded obsessed or even evil and maybe he was obsessed if it meant that she wont go away . So he gently replied: " your god wanted you to be here callista . Nobody can go against the destiny" . Callista looked at him in disbelief and said : " But you promised me in the garden , you said you will help me ! I beg you ! Send me back home please! " Ahmed hated that he couldn't do it so he again softly said : " Chestnut i cannot do it , your home is here now in this palace" . Ahmed then turned away from her to close the balcony door but before he could go callista asked : " Why can't you do it ? What will happen if you do? Are you going to keep me here unwillingly then ?"  . Ahmed only looked at her lovingly and replied : " I prefer for  you to stay here by your will chestnut" , callie then quickly took a apple to throw it at him when he suddenly shouted : " OR ELSE I'LL ORDER THE AGHA'S TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF !" . Callista got very scared she quickly took the apple back and took a few steps away exclaiming : " No! . Ahmed then jokingly reminded her : " Didn't they tell you ? I eat the hearts of young girls!" Hearing this both callie and ahmed laughed and she playfully threw apples at him which he swiftly caught . Before callista could throw another one Ahmed came closer and swiftly caught her arm . This motion caused Goosebumps in Callie's skin . Ahmed now noticing there closeness slowly leaned down not wanting to creep her out , at the last minute Callista hesitantly turned her head to the other side and Ahmed stopped , she slowly loosened her grip from his arm and whispered softly as to not break the moment : " Jennet Hatun told me that , You , me , we will have a seclusion night today" . Ahmed already knew she wasn't comfortable to give up herself for him just now and he loved it knowing she's actually interested in talking to him so with a soft smile he came closer towards her ear and softly whispered : " Don't worry about it . I won't force you into doing anything that you don't like , I will wait for you , as long as it takes" . Hearing this callista was relieved and happy at the same time knowing he's a nice guy . Callista then smiled st Ahmed resulting in his heart melting at the spot . For the rest of the night the two talked about their families, sharing their home lives and eventually callie fell asleep on Ahmed's chest , seeing this made him want to just shout to the whole world how much he loves her but for now he put his arms around her waist and was looking at her peaceful face , he knew this sounded creepy but oh well , eventually he too fell asleep.