THE NEXT DAY☀️

THIRD PERSON POV :

That morning callista woke up only to feel someone's head in the crook of her neck and arms around her waist only to find Ahmed cuddling up to her . Seeing this site made a whole zoo erupt in her stomach . She then realized that she can't fall in love with Ahmed he was the reason she was kidnapped and she didn't want him to be the reason for her to stay . So callista quiet carefully took Ahmed's hands and head off of her to get up up . She successfully stood up gathered her shoes and was ready to leave but saw a familiar outline of a portrait, her curiousity got the best of her and she removed the cloth only to find herself there . Seeing this Callista loudly gasped which woke Ahmed up and look towards to see callie standing there looking at the portrait. Thinking she will like it but actually Callista was feeling anger , rage and sadness towards everyone but more so towards Ahmed she then heard him say : " Do you like it . I mean seeing yourself here?" . Callista then abruptly turned around and looked at him as though he grew two heads and hit his chest twice repeating : " Do i like it ! Do i like it ! "   . Ahmed got shocked at seeing the girl so mad trued to explain himself : " I saw it in Safiye Sultans suite and !...."  It seemed as though callie could kill him right there and then , ahmed was a actually a little bit afraid . Callista then shouted at him  : " And there you gave an order to bring me !... What am i?... Am i a horse ? ... Or a sheep ?! ... What am i ? ... Talk! An olive ?.. Huh! Or a egg!? " Ahmed then also shouted : " I didn't give an order ?!" Ahmed then lied a little bit to save his reputation infront of the girl saying: " I didn't even know you were coming !... Safiye sultan brought you as a gift !  .. "  (sorry safiye sultana )  callista then cut in hurt : " I'm not a gift ! I'm a human being! ..." Listening to the hurt in her voice ahmed instantly felt guilty for saying something like that so he stayed quiet and Callista continued : " .. I have a family just like you ..! " She then paused and looked at ahmed in disbelief then said : " .. How sad, when i first saw you i thought ... I just thought you were nice .. " Now Ahmed was just looking at her , he knew it was wrong but he thought she looked like a goddess when she was mad anyways then callista continued : ..." You're such an oppressor..... You're and oppressive ruler...! " She then turned around grabbed the portrait and threw it on the floor , which made Ahmed shocked to say the least . Callista then turned towards him and took slow steps to come face to face with him their chest's touching , making Ahmed hold his breath suddenly nervous but he was liking this new side of Callista. She then whispered in his ear : " I will run away frome here and that's a promise Ahmed" , Now She was just turning him on unknowingly , he never felt like this towards other girls . Callista then turned away from him and went towards the door but he grabbed her forearm and pulled her back , their breathes now fanning each other's faces , Ahmed slowly tucked a piece of her hair with his free hand , callista would never admit this but she was enjoying every second of it  , then he slowly whispered in her ear : " No one can run away from here my chestnut" . With a flustered face she a abruptly she took her arm away from  him flipped her hair and walked out at a lightening speed . Meanwhile Ahmed cheekily just grinned at her loving the moment .  Meanwhile Handan Sultan saw callista and was surprised because Ahmed never has girls for mornings she and Dervish pasha knocked on Ahmed's door while he was casually putting callistas portrait back on it's place ,. But the happiness was soon ruined when Handan sultan and Dervish pasha came in his room , it's not like he didn't want to see his mother it was just he was just reliving his moment with Callie and didn't want anyone to ruin it but he was also a sultan which meant now he had work to do and listen to whatever his mother wanted to say .