AHMED AND CALLISTA 🌸

THIRD PERSON POV:

Callista asked him : " are you going to tell them?" Ahmed couldn't say anything hell he didn't even remember his own name so he again quietly asked : " who?" To which callie replied : " them! Jennet hatun and those other odalisques ?" Ahmed could only shake his head because he was still mesmerized by her , callie being half annoyed and half concerned that he was just staring at her and not saying anything again asked : " Is there a way out of here, do you know any passageways?" , Ahmed no fully regaining consciousness but still mesmerized asked : " Why?" , Callie looked at him like he was one of the most stupidest men in the world and exclaimed : " Why! Because they are going to feed me to that old and fat sultan , all the girls told me how he is so fat that they had to make a new throne for him because he broke his old one just by sitting on it ! " , Ahmed now fully understanding what she's saying thought "are the harem girls fooling her ! I'm definitely not old and also not fat. Oh Allah! "  Besides all of this he still thought she was adorable , and now his theory was complete callista was truly innocent and he found it adorable so playing along he asked : " Old and fat" , callie turned around with wide eyes and asked : " Have you seen him what does he look like? " , (He is standing right infront of you chestnut) but Ahmed just replied " No" and also trying not to swoon then and there at her innocence and beauty , callie then quietly leaned down and whispered so no one could hear and said: " He eats the heart's of young girls" , Now Ahmed was trying really hard not to laugh and said with a smile : " He eats the heart's of young girls?? " Callie not noticing that he is looking at her like she is one of the most beautiful girls' in the world , then more quietly said : " Yes! He asks for girls to come to his room and then eats there hearts , but one girl told me that if i look down and don't say or do anything he would just come closer_" callie came closer towards Ahmed making his breath hitch and continued _" and sniff them then just leave " she explained her story . Now Ahmed was sure there was no one like callie , then callie quickly got distracted and went towards the railing again and looked at the waves , Ahmed still looking at her with a big smile on his face followed her and stood by her , then said : " You should probably go back to the harem before they find you and put you into a sack and throw you into the sea " , Ahmed knew that he wasn't going to let anyone do anything like that to callie but he just wanted a reaction from her . Hearing this Callista gasped then said in a low and scared voice : " A sack _" then turned and looked at Ahmed who quickly put a serious face on , she continued : " The Bosphorus sea ! " , Now callie was crying she turned towards the sky and said : " Please jesus help me !" , Then she abruptly turned towards Ahmed and exclaimed : " NO! I will get out of here and go back back home_ " then Callie went down the steps and sat there and continued while sobbing _" mother , father and my sister are waiting for me " , she then hid her face and started crying , Ahmed not liking that he made her cry sat down on the steps beside her and put his hand on her back and said comfortably " Dont cry please" , hearing this callie didn't know why but she wiped away her tears and almost leaned into his touch , ahmed feeling this smiled and and then said : " While I'm alive no one can hurt you Callista" , callie knowing she didn't tell him her name abruptly turned towards him and exclaimed : " How do you know my name?" , Ahmed knowing this made up a lie and quickly said : " Don't you know jennet hatun announced in the harem that there will be this wild and rude girl in the palace who will be coming today " . Hearing this callie scoffed and said : " She's the wild one not me " , Ahmed softly laughed at her reaction still finding it hard to believe that this girl he only saw in a portrait is now sitting next to him and if that wasn't enough she had a pure and innocent soul like no one else . Callie then remembered that jennet can also be very mean and hit her again continued : " Oh no ! What if she hears me saying this about her , she will hit me with her black belt again" , when Ahmed heard this he made a mental note to talk to jennet kalfa to not hit his chestnut again , callie then turned towards him again with tears in her eyes and practically begged him : " Help me please , this place is jahanim (hell) ", it broke Ahmed s heart seeing callie in so much pain , he took both of her hands in his making both of them stand up , Callie awkwardly taking her hands away from him . Ahmed then looked at her then said : " The harem has many girls . The sultan will call for  them and and your turn will be late we will figure something out you don't have to  worry about it callista" , callie being callie only shook her head and replied with a small and cute : " No No !" Ahmed then softly said : " don't worry I'll find you " hearing this,  callista for the first time smiles at him fully , seeing callie smiling at ahmed like this made his heart stop . Callie then nicely asked : " What is your name? " , It took a while to register what callie said because ahmed was still in his thoughts , he was about to say Ahmed but then remembered that he is a stranger to her so he told her the name which he uses in poetries . Before he saw Callistas portrait he wasn't too big on poetry because Ahmed wanted to know what the taste of love feels like and when he started to take interest in the poets he gave himself the name of Bahti . So Ahmed replied : " Bahti" , callie got confused so she tried to say it : " Bakti" , Ahmed laughed at her adorable confused face he then repeated again with a big smile : " Bah _ti" , callie again said : " Bakhti?" , Ahmed was having fun correcting her so he repeated again slowly and with a adoring smile on his face : " Bahti"  , callie then finally got it so she then excitedly repeated : "Bahti! , I did it Bahti" (can she get anymore cuter)  Ahmed thought . Callie then questioned one thing that was on her mind so she asked : " And how can i trust you Bahti?" Ahmed knew that he couldn't let her go no mater how much he tried one selfish part of him would never let her go , so he replied : " Because i want to get out of here too " . Callie then got worried for the nice stranger and asked : " they took you without your will too didn't they ? , Oh Bahti where are your mother and father Don't worry i will help you find them " . Now their are a lot of reasons why Ahmed fell in love with callista, but now he knew for a fact that he was undeniably and utterly consumed by her after seeing her kindness only made him love her more , still with a loving smile on his face he softly said: " Go now i promise  i will come and find you " , for some reason Callie's heart trusted him . So callista looked around the garden one last tim then turned towards Bahti with a little smile and then went to walk away , but turns out there was another way out so Ahmed called out to her: " You're going the wrong way Chestnut " this name made both of them blush hard , callie then took the right way and again turned around and saw Ahmed still watching her with a large smile , she gave him one last wave and then got out . Now Ahmed was feeling a lot of emotions when he first came out into the garden he had been in a really bad mood snapping at everyone  and wanting to break things but when he saw Callista he felt like he was never even mad and his first thought was that he wanted to see her again. Ahmed also wanted to thank safiye sultan so he went to her room .