Part 1~Hizashi Yamada

Hizashi Yamada sighed as he was summoned back to Satan's lair. He had been a demon for about 10 years. He died at age 31, just before his 32nd birthday about 16 years ago. Neither demons nor angels age after they've died, but they can eat, drink, sleep, gain weight, lose weight, and do things every other human can if they choose to, for those of them that have a choice. He hated being in hell. The constant smell of burning flesh. The maniac laughs and screams of demons. The agonizing screams of newcomers and the demons that were tortured or the souls used for their own amusement. It made Yamada sick and full of hatred, but he stayed silent. He had rarely spoken his whole life and now his after life, but being here made him want to say and do so many things, but he couldn't.

Hizashi was about 6'1 with long, golden blonde hair and soft green eyes. He was pale and thin. He hadn't eaten since about a year before he had died. He just couldn't, plus he figured since he was dead anyway, what was the point of it?

He looked up at the Devil resting on his throne, as handsome as any angel, human, god, or demon. His raven black hair had been professionally fixed by one of his minions. He had medium-length hair that was about halfway down his face with a faded undercut. He had it side-swept to the right, covering his eye a bit, and was slightly curly and bouncy. His eyes were a bright crimson, and when you looked into them, it felt as if they were looking into your very soul, for anyone who even still had a soul. The devil had grown more casual to humans over the millennia. Dressing in their styles, sitting, behaving, and even speaking more like them. His current attire? A Slipknot short-sleeved t-shirt with ripped black jeans and solid black combat boots.

Hizashi stood there, two guard demons beside him, two more beside Lucifer, the name given to the Devil when he was an angel, and three more guarding the entrance. He looked around, nervous as to what was going to happen.

Damien was standing in front of Satan's high throne, about eye level with the blonde. He had jet black hair with a fade haircut with the top combed slickly back. His eyes were similar to the Devil's, but where Satan's were full of either mischief or anger, there was rarely an in-between, Damien's were more of a ruby red. Cold and menacing. The shape of his eyes makes him look always determined or deep in thought. He was dressed in a black suit, his usual attire, as well as black dress shoes and a black tie.

Damien stepped forward, a cream-colored filing folder in his hand. The male cleared his throat and spoke. His voice was deep and smooth, in a way that you could listen to him speak for hours and basically be hypnotized by his voice alone. "Hizashi Yamada," he said, "as of next week, July 6th, 2019, 16 years from your official date of death, you will have been here for 10 years and not nearly have met the quota that has been set. On top of that, you have been spotted multiple times. Not to mention that instead of stealing souls or doing any normal demonly thing, you have been helping the humans you were assigned to." He sighed and shook his head. "This is your final chance. You have one month to steal the soul of this man," he said as he handed Hizashi the file. "His name is Shota Aizawa, and he is a rare type of archangel, one of the last. If you are successful in the damnation of his soul, then your debt to the Devil will be repaid and you can continue as normal, with some alterfications of your way of "normal" meaning in doing so, you will become a real demon, or at least that is how the plan will work. You're too nice to be a demon, but you've already screwed up being an angel. Try doing something right for once and completing a simple task. Although, I will give you credit if you really are able to succeed, as very few demons have been able to damn the soul of an archangel. You will be assigned one of the top demons to make sure you get the job done, and needless to say, he is far from kind. Now be gone with you. Your time starts now, so use it wisely." And with that final sentence, Satan had snapped his fingers and the two guards that had accompanied Yamada had taken him back to his room.

The room that the male had been assigned to was more like a jail cell. There was a simple bed barely big enough for him to fit in, a wooden writing desk that he had made himself, a mirror, a sink, toilet, a little cabinet, and a bookcase. There were also black curtains that divided the parts of the blonde's room that he had also done himself. Instead of prison bars, though, there was an actual door, and the walls were more like apartment walls, although no matter where Yamada went, it felt like prison or jail, although he had never been to one.

Suddenly, one of the highest ranking demons appeared in his room in a ball of flame. His name was Enji Todoroki. The male had dark red, almost brown, spiked up hair. He was about 8 feet tall and muscular, but in an intimidating way. In a way that if you even looked at him wrong, it felt as if he could crush you with one hit. His eyes were a set of cold, icy blue eyes with downset eyebrows that made him always look angry, which he usually was. Before he died, he had lived with a wife, three sons and a daughter. He abused his oldest and youngest children, trying to make them live up to every expectation he had, to make them "the best in the world." His oldest, Touya Todoroki, who had killed himself at the age of 14. His youngest, Shoto Todoroki, who had suffered watching as well as being a part of the abuse. The other two children Enji had neglected, so they were basically always alone. Enji's wife, Rei, had tried calling the police on him multiple times, but failed every time. Enji's excuse was that Rei had a mental illness and was delirious. One day, she had gotten so sick of it and scared that she had taken a tea kettle of boiling water and meant to dump it on him, hoping it would stall him long enough for her to get her children and leave. Unfortunately it had been Shoto who suffered the damage, leaving the left side of his face permanently scarred and partially blind from his left eye. Enji had called the police and had Rei sent to a mental hospital for the alleged abuse of her kids. When Enji had died in a mysterious house fire, Satan had already placed him at the top of the ranks for what he had done, as well as many other things that will remain unmentioned, making him one of the youngest demons to reach the top, although he was about 43 when he died.

"So you must be Hizashi Yamada," Todoroki said. "The pathetic demon that Damien put in charge of damning an archangel." The sound of Enji's voice sent a chill down Hizashi's spine. It was deep and cold, yet laced with poison and fire. A single word could bring nothing but fear and aborhation for this man. When Hizashi didn't respond, Todoroki slapped him hard across the face, leaving a burning red mark that he didn't even wish to acknowledge. "When someone is speaking to you, you are expected to at least reply, you useless dog." He snarled. "Especially when the person speaking to you is a higher up." Hizashi stayed silent, angering Todoroki but he ignored it. "Whatever. I'm here to take you to the assigned soul you have been assigned to." Suddenly, with only a snap of Enji's fingers, they were teleported to the outside of a big church.

The church stood about three stories tall with beautiful white walls and columns. The door was about 7 feet tall with a big cross engraved in it with a silver lining. He looked up at the taller male with a confused expression. With a dry, quiet and nervous voice, the blonde spoke. "Why are we here? We can't even enter a church or any holy grounds without burning."

Todoroki nodded. "That is true, while in our physical form. But if you used common sense, you'd know that as long as we aren't in our physical form then we are safe. We are not immune to things such as holy water or even sage or salt. Good luck or whatever." And with that, Enji was gone and Yamada was left alone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY- so that's part one for ya, I look forward to some feedback. I'll check back in a few days and depending on what i hear will determine what happens next!