Part 2 ~ Shota Aizawa

The blonde turned into his ghost form, basically meaning he was invisible to regular people unless they were already aware of his presence. It also meant he could go through walls and even people, but it took a lot of energy to go through a person. To go through things such as walls and doors was almost effortless and he could do whenever he wanted. He cautiously went inside, looking around and trying to be as cautious as he could while looking at the file Damien had given him. The only thing it contained was Aizawa's age, currently 34, and a photo and his current job, a priest. Hizashi shuddered at the word. His father had been a priest. He was abusive and harsh. Yamada shook his head to clear his thoughts and looked around the building. It was a Sunday morning, and it looked like the church had let out not too long ago. The building seemed empty other than some trash left around the pews. Then, he heard a voice heading towards him.

"Wait, that's when?... Today?!" The voice sounded beautiful, but was stressed and somewhat hoarse. 'That must be him,' the demon thought. He heard the male sigh as he came into the room and began pacing the stage. The room was big, containing three rows of wooden pews with green velvet cushions with about 10 long pews in each row. The floor was green carpet littered with wrappers and papers from the recent service. The stage that Shota was pacing on was also green carpet with a white grand piano in the left corner, an acoustic guitar on the right side plugged into an amp and three microphones. On the wall behind the stage was a large crucifix, above it was a glass window with what looked like water. "That must be where people get baptized,'' the blonde thought and watched Aizawa. The male had slightly curly raven black hair that was neatly pulled back into a ponytail. He was about 6 feet tall with pale white skin. Not as sickly pale as the blonde demon's was but in a way similar to a vampire's skin would be. He was wearing a dressy suit and tie that was all black apart from the white undershirt. It was similar to what Damien had been wearing. Hizashi stayed silent as he watched and listened to the archangel. He sat on one of the pews, making sure to mentally remind himself to stay in his spirit form.

Aizawa paced quickly back and forth across the stage holding a phone to his ear. "I have a few hours, I'll do what I can... Thank you but don't worry, I can do it. You just take care of your family, okay Jess?" He nodded in response to what the other person was saying over the phone. "Of course I can," he chuckled. "I've been cooking since I was twelve... Of course. Take care Jess. I'll see you Wednesday night." He pressed a button on his phone, ending the call. He sat on the steps leading up to the stage, rested his elbows on his knees then put his face into his hands and let out a sigh. "Okay, you've got five hours to do this. You've got it." He got up and went down to the kitchen with Hizashi following, intrigued. Aizawa was getting out all sorts of things to cook with. He rolled up his sleeves and quickly began making things after he had organized it. He made mini pizza rolls, cinnamon rolls, macaroni and cheese, and so many other things ranging from fruity to spicy as well as various drinks. While watching Shota do this, about 4 hours had passed. The clock showed 5:23 PM. At 5:30 PM, seven minutes later, an alarm went off on the archangel's phone that was on the table. He quickly ran back into the kitchen after putting some food into the oven and gasped. "Crap, it's five-thirty already?!" He groaned as he quickly set timers for the food and went to three different rooms to set up.

First was the kid's room. It was a big room with toys in one corner and baby changing areas in the other. The room had a door that went to another part of the room that consisted of multiple baby beds, cribs and sleeping bags for when the kids wanted or needed a nap. He had fixed movies for them to watch and games to play as well as made sure there were plenty of baby bottles and cups and snacks already made for them in the refrigerator and cabinets. Next he went to the teen room/young adult room. This room had bean bag chairs, a couple couches and was kinda dark with black curtains. The room had many outlets as well as chargers. There were three different TVs in there with headphones set up so different groups could decide what they wanted to watch. Lastly he went to the room for the older people. Instead of TVs, there were three sectioned parts of the room where the movie would be projected onto the wall. Aizawa heard the timers going off on his phone and ran back to the kitchen to get the food from the ovens and set them out.

Hizashi looked around as the black haired male went downstairs back to the kitchen. 'Wow,' he thought, 'he really did all of this by himself?' He sighed and went to his physical form. "I'll be fine" he whispered aloud into the empty room. The demon remained in the main room of the church where the services were held and decided to help the archangel without him knowing. Hizashi tightly shut his eyes, anticipating the burning of setting foot on the holy ground, but nothing happened. He looked around, slightly confused, but ignored it as he picked up all of the garbage and paper that was on the floor and threw it away. He went through different rooms of the church, cleaning and fixing what he could. Yamada spotted a room, whose door had been left open, and went inside. The room wasn't that large and seemed to be an office of some sort. There was a desk with a computer setting on it, a mini fridge in the corner, a first aid kit by the desk, a trash can in another corner by a small casual leather couch. He went around behind the desk to look at what else was on it. Suddenly he heard footsteps and quickly went back to his ghost form and levitated above the desk as Aizawa came into the room and sat down in his desk chair.

The male let out an exhausted sigh as he laid his head down on his arms on the desk. He remained that way for a few minutes then raised up and stretched in his chair. "Okay so that's food, drinks, all of the rooms are fixed, there are plenty of things for everyone to do... I think I've got everything," he said to himself. Aizawa glanced at his clock and shot up quickly. "Shoot, it's seven o'clock! People are going to be here in half an hour." He fixed his hair and suit and went to the front doors to greet people as they showed up.