Part 3 ~ Enji and Hizashi

Hizashi furrowed his brows as he watched, thinking to himself. 'They really have no idea how much he does. Not to mention he does it all by himself.' About an hour or so had passed since then. It was now 8:13 PM with Hizashi following Aizawa as he walked around the church, checking on everyone. Suddenly, Enji appeared, furious. Shota noticed a highly negative energy manifesting. The lights began to flicker in the area they were in and he felt his energy immediately depleting.

Yamada looked in shock as he was pulled away from Shota and harshly slapped with a burning hand across the face. The blonde hissed in pain and tears stung his green eyes. "What the Hell was that for?!" The blonde yelled. Todoroki growled and tightly gripped Hizashi's throat, pinning him up against the wall. They were both in their demonic ghost form, that's the only way no one can see or hear them, unless said demon or spirit or what have you had enough energy, which Hizashi definitely did not. In contrast, Enji's anger fueled his body more than enough, causing a bright, fiery glow to emit from him.

"Excuse me?!" Enji yelled, "What the hell are you doing?! You're supposed to be trying to steal the soul of this guy, not help him, idiot." He snarled and laughed at Hizashi's face, terrified and desperate for air, tears forming in his eyes. "You're so pathetic. You're lucky I'm not officially in charge. If I could, I would have already been done and you would have been cast into the void with the other failures." The intense heat radiating from Enji began to burn the flesh of Yamada's neck where his hand was tightly gripped. He threw the blonde onto the ground and growled as Hizashi coughed up blood. "I'll come back at the end of the week. You better not screw up any more than you already have." And with that, Enji was gone. The weaker a demon is, the more human they become, and at this point Hizashi couldn't even keep up his spiritual form. He layed curled up on the ground, afraid to move. 

HEY GUYS sorry this chapter is so short but I'm figuring it out and it'll be worth it!! Please leave some feedback and comments an share