Notice [2021/09/20]

Hello, everyone. 

After my long leave of absence for writing another Wattpad book, I've been preparing to come back and continue the stories started in I Dream of Disney [ Volume I and Volume II]. I've been reading comments, messages and requests over both of the stories and have started to think again about which stories I should continue first. 

Then something occurred to me. 

There has been an egregious oversight with one of our lovely genderbent characters. It appears that through all of the one-shot series that only one poor prince got an unhappy ending, and that's Prince Yasmin from The Jewel of Agrabah series. 

The unhappy ending is one of my favourite ends to the series but after reading (and laughing at) the upset comments of the readers who would have preferred to see the Prince happy, married and (most importantly) alive, this post is for you. 

If you are one of the readers who would like to see Prince Yasmin and (Y/n) get a happy ending, I am considering writing an alternative ending to their story. The old tragic ending will still be there, but you can also see what might have been if they had both survived. 

Please vote on this note or write your response in the comment section to let me know. If there are enough responders who would like to see him have the ending he "deserves", then I'll edit this post and tell you all the good news. 

Wishing you sweet Disney dreams, 

ExcentricWriterGirl