1. The night we met

I have been kinda excited lately, cause I've moved from UK to Finland–and more specific I live in Helsinki. I was bored the other day and thought that i could maybe go to some bar or something to make new friends.

I went to a bar called Milliklubi and it was huge as fuck. I took a vodka martini and sat on the table and watch people dance. The music was great–lots of 70s-80s classick rock; Bowie, Jagger, Queen, Beatles etc. I saw two guys staring from a other table and i stared them back with a creepy look in my face. One of the boys stood up and started walking towards me. When he get to my table he asked "Could you come and sit with us." I stared at his deeply ocean blue eyes for a second and then answered "Ofcourse" cause why the fuck not? I needed to get some new friends.

We got to their's table and I started immediatly asking some questions. They chuckled and I did too. One of the boys with long brown hair and green eyes said with his smile on "Is this some job interview?". We all laughed. "No but to be serious now, what's your name?" the guy with ocean eyes asked. "Oh yeah, my name is Astrid. What about yours?" I asked. The guy with long brown hair was Niko and the guy with ocean eyes was Joonas. "OH THIS IS GOOD SONG" I shouted and Niko asked "I've never heard this, what's it called?". I looked him with round eyes and asked "Are you serious? This is Candle in the wind by Elton John.". Joonas looked him with eyes size of a plate as well. Me and Joonas stood up and performed the song to Niko and it was fun as hell. Niko could not stop laughing. Me and Joonas just swinged side to side singing very badly. When the song stopped we had this very intense eyecontact and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt like i had to kiss him.

At this point of the night each of us were very drunk and barely any of us could walk. We decided to leave and none of us had any money so we had to walk to home. "My home is only like 700 m away. Should we all just go there?" I said while I focused to keep my eyes open. "Sounds like a plan." Niko said. Joonas was quiet 'cause he looked like he's gonna throw up in any minute.

We got to my apartment and I gave blankets for Niko and Joonas. Niko wanted to order some pizza and I wasn't in a mood for pizza, but it's fine to me if boys wanted to order. Niko took a Meatlover pizza and Joonas took a Hawaii pizza. I took one slice of The Hawaii pizza and Joonas almost slapped me in the face. We all laughed. We decided to go to sleep, Niko slept on my sofa and Joonas slept next to me. I turned my back to Joonas, but suddenly i felt a hand on my hip and a slight breathing to my ear. I started to feel lips on my neck and ears. "I want you so bad." he whispered into my ear. He turned me around and started kissing my mouth, first softly and then very intense. I kissed him back. He started running his hand under my shirt and gently rub my back. I noticed him opening my bra. He went on top of me and took my shirt and bra off. He started kissing my neck and the kisses went just lower and lower on my body until he was under my bellybutton. He stopped. He looked me deeply in the eyes and asked "Are you sure about this?". "I've never been this sure." I answered. He smiled and took my pants off and started kissing again; lower and lower. He was there. I tried not to scream and covered my mouth with my hand so that Niko wouldn't wake up. Joonas continued doing some great things and I was so pleased. Now it was he's turn. He took his shirt off and opened his pants. I started to feel something inside of me.

After that Joonas took me next to him and started to cuddle me. I started petting his hair and we both fell asleep.

SOOO I started story about Joonas.
Sorry if this is bad this is my first story I've ever written here so please be kind.😙 Hope you have a good day!☺️